Rumour Buddy drug scandal

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously the Swans were able to negotiate down his suspension.

The policy was updated in 2015 (a Swans poster pointed out earlier):

http://www.aflplayers.com.au/article/illicit-drugs-policy-changes-unveiled/

Interventions and consequences are as follows:

1st Detection: $5,000 financial sanction (suspended) and compulsory counselling and education programs.

2nd Detection: Four match suspension and $5,000 sanction imposed. Club notified and the suspension confirmed publically.

3rd Detection: 12 match suspension and $10,000 sanction.

1st Detection: $5,000 financial sanction (suspended) and compulsory counselling and education programs.

2nd Detection: Four match suspension and $5,000 sanction imposed. Club notified and the suspension confirmed publically.

Hawks fans have already established that it was Buddy's 45th strike.
His return just confirms their suspicion of the 45th strike.

Do you think there are so many threads about drugs because posters here just like to use slang names for cocaine and ecstasy?

Going through this thread I found references to:

- Nose candy
- Devils dandruff
- Wizz fizz
- Booger sugar
- Disco biscuits
- Snow
- Egg rolls
- Skittles

Get a life people.

Who are you to tell others people what to do? Oh .. that's right ... a Sydney supporter.
Why is every post you make always referencing another posters team support?

"haw haw haw, dats becoz u support *insert team here*"

It's the most brainless style of argument

So how long until the suspension is made public?

Drug scandal is the crazy conspiracy. The rational conspiracy is that he has been named to get people to bother showing up to see the Swans play at home to Freo, Swans fans at home have been disappointed and Franklin is a draw card and they need it to get people in the door especially against Fremantle.

They name him, then withdraw him once the crowd are on their way to the ground or already there.

Drug scandal is the crazy conspiracy. The rational conspiracy is that he has been named to get people to bother showing up to see the Swans play at home to Freo, Swans fans at home have been disappointed and Franklin is a draw card and they need it to get people in the door especially against Fremantle.

They name him, then withdraw him once the crowd are on their way to the ground or already there.

If that actually happens then we will look stupid and deserved to be laughed at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you think there are so many threads about drugs because posters here just like to use slang names for cocaine and ecstasy?

- Nose candy
- Devils dandruff
- Wizz fizz
- Booger sugar
- Disco biscuits
- Snow
- Egg rolls
- Skittles

Get a life people.
Sounds like you use some googs, mate.

10 pack?

- Nose candy
- Devils dandruff
- Wizz fizz
- Booger sugar
- Disco biscuits
- Snow
- Egg rolls
- Skittles

Get a life people.
I find you comments belittles the power of Peruvian marching powder!

- Nose candy
- Devils dandruff
- Wizz fizz
- Booger sugar
- Disco biscuits
- Snow
- Egg rolls
- Skittles

Get a life people.

I'll have one of each.

Actually happened a few years back for a Hawthorn home game against GWS. He'd be out for a while, they named him, talked up how 'Buddy's Back' and he was a late withdrawal with a headache or something similar.

- Nose candy
- Devils dandruff
- Wizz fizz
- Booger sugar
- Disco biscuits
- Snow
- Egg rolls
- Skittles

Get a life people.

Roll a doobie and STFU.

Remove this Banner Ad