Unofficial Preview Round 10 vs The Kamry Krows - The Demon - Opposition Supporters Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Aaaaw isn’t that cute, look who lurks on the Richmond board
Unsure where technology is at in that sh*thole you lot call home but in every other part of the world we have this thing called Google.
And besides, you're on an oppo board right now aren't you so....

Unsure where technology is at in that sh*thole you lot call home but in every other part of the world we have this thing called Google.
And besides, you're on an oppo board right now aren't you so....
Hang-on, you and a few of your mates here turn up and start get mouthy about this weeks game in an unrelated thread on the Adelaide board. Then someone here thinks a dedicated banter thread would be a good idea. And I think it may have even been you who turned and invited us over?

So what exactly do you want? No surprise it’s not a level playing field .. :thumbsu:

So do you want a bit of banter or are you going to be precious and crawl back into your shells .. ? :rainbow:

Last edited:
You are forgetting we are the number 1 contested footy side in the AFL and Viney hasn't even been playing Jones/Oliver/Brayshaw/Salem/Lewis/Harmes have made mince meat of everyone before them.

Not forgetting at all. I'm just saying that you shouldn't underestimate us. You guys have some great bulls.
I operate a fantasy legacy side (same side year to year with trading and drafting) Behind Adelaide, Melbourne is my second biggest contributor, Salem, Petracca, Lever, Tyson and I traded out Viney (He misses to much footy for my liking)

I'm just saying that our bash brothers are newish and don't be surprised when it's a fight at the contest.

Not forgetting at all. I'm just saying that you shouldn't underestimate us. You guys have some great bulls.
I operate a fantasy legacy side (same side year to year with trading and drafting) Behind Adelaide, Melbourne is my second biggest contributor, Salem, Petracca, Lever, Tyson and I traded out Viney (He misses to much footy for my liking)

I'm just saying that our bash brothers are newish and don't be surprised when it's a fight at the contest.
Oh haha no ones even arguing that the crows midfield goes allright you guys aren't Carlton an Essendon. FWIW I think you guys have too much experience in key areas and will probably win the game but that's s**t bantz

Also get rid of Tyson. He's cooked at the moment.

Hang-on, you and a few of your mates here turn up and start get mouthy about this weeks game in an unrelated thread on the Adelaide board. Then someone here thinks a dedicated banter thread would be a good. And I think it may have even been you who turned and invited us over?

So what exactly do you want? No surprise it’s not a level playing field .. :thumbsu:

So do you want a bit of banter or are you going to be precious and crawl back into your shells .. ? :rainbow:
No sh*t mate, I know I invited you.
Don't get bit by the bants baby

Oh haha no ones even arguing that the crows midfield goes allright you guys aren't Carlton an Essendon. FWIW I think you guys have too much experience in key areas and will probably win the game but that's s**t bantz

Also get rid of Tyson. He's cooked at the moment.

So cooked, and Petracca has been threatening to breakout properly for 3 years. But yeah, s**t Bantz.

You guys suck and we rule!

We don't need to practice it. We got to do it 3 times last year in the finals series?
What did you guys do for the finals series.

Yeah? How did standing like stale bottles of piss work out for you in the end?

For the record, the AFL sent that sh*t out last year, not the club. But don't let the facts get in the way of sh*t bantz

Thats the crouch Bros right?

Bash brothers vs bash squad. Will be interesting.

We don't need to practice it. We got to do it 3 times last year in the finals series?
What did you guys do for the finals series.

Still mad I never received my copy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah? How did standing like stale bottles of piss work out for you in the end?

For the record, the AFL sent that sh*t out last year, not the club. But don't let the facts get in the way of sh*t bantz
lol. Well everyone including myself thought that you would make it.
Funfact if you were in preschool the last time Melbourne made the finals you would be finishing High school this year.

Funfact if you were in preschool the last time Melbourne made the finals you would be finishing High school this year.
Fun fact: if you were in preschool when Australian rules football was invented by the Melbourne Football Club you would have been born in 1854 and be dead now.

Unless you're South Australian. In which case you'd probably be languishing somewhere near grade 3 or 4.

How good is this?!

These indignant Crows flogs with a huge case of small man/town syndrome have been waiting 8 months to be given the imprimatur to come on to this board to vent their spleen without fear of reprisal.

What a treat this has been!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back