Prediction Player Claim for 2018 - Jordan de Goey

Remove this Banner Ad

That rumour was disgusting, and not at all funny. It accused Jordan of an absolutely reprehensible act, and likely caused distress to his family. Jordy himself probably laughed at it, but it was not a minor matter. It also came out at exactly the time he is gaining attention, for all the right reasons (to misquote Bucks). So to diminish and undermine his rising status.

I know it’s the internet, and BF is a forum for gossip and rumour, and most of us have probably read stuff on here and sneered. I know I have. But surely there is some way to punish the perpetrators of this dangerous and damaging nonsense (I’m really pissed off about this, and want some retribution :mad:)

Don't go to page 12 then V P.....same rumour posted by "our very own"......disgusting it is still up IMO.

That rumour was disgusting, and not at all funny. It accused Jordan of an absolutely reprehensible act, and likely caused distress to his family. Jordy himself probably laughed at it, but it was not a minor matter. It also came out at exactly the time he is gaining attention, for all the right reasons (to misquote Bucks). So to diminish and undermine his rising status.

I know it’s the internet, and BF is a forum for gossip and rumour, and most of us have probably read stuff on here and sneered. I know I have. But surely there is some way to punish the perpetrators of this dangerous and damaging nonsense (I’m really pissed off about this, and want some retribution :mad:)
Fair enough VP. We have been on here long enough to know what’s right and wrong. Unfortunately you’re going to have those sad souls that get off on trying to tarnish someone’s name. I’m surprised it stayed up as long as it did.

I’m sure Jordy’s family is like him and have strong heads. They would have known the truth. Unfortunately it probably won’t be the last time it happens.

You are Mods so you could Suspend/Ban The people who start these Rumors

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am letting that one go through to the wicket keeper.
Gubby Allan, The cricketer, though granted a Pom, would have been more witty :D

6C62D438-CC06-4B2F-918A-6290DD6782F8.jpeg

If we make finals this year, I am confident it will make his decision easier to stay but if we don't, he could leave us for a team that has better prospects.

Like Who? Not Saints and Roos are bit like us but better Start but we have better Kids then North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back