Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion - Part 2: Tom Doedee, Rising Star Nominee & Port's New Major Sponsor

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but I will always hope for a Geelong loss over almost anything else.
Yes I guess Carlton virtually have no 18 locked away anyway.
And nice to see Dangerfield :thumbsdownemoji:

God Dwayne Russel is a real f-wit
His latest word to overuse and use in the wrong context.... knuckles
Just piss off Derrrrwayne

And tonight’s Channel 7 commentary team was very sadly sub-standard, where have all the good commentators gone?? Surely there has to be better than what’s out there atm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And tonight’s Channel 7 commentary team was very sadly sub-standard, where have all the good commentators gone?? Surely there has to be better than what’s out there atm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Foxtel have subbed in Brenton Speed from the A-League commentary team to do some AFL matches this season. It’s amazing what a difference a competent caller can make. He came in and didn’t miss a beat and incredibly doesn’t mix up player names like the other w***ers do. It’s been refreshing.

Foxtel have subbed in Brenton Speed from the A-League commentary team to do some AFL matches this season. It’s amazing what a difference a competent caller can make. He came in and didn’t miss a beat and incredibly doesn’t mix up player names like the other w***ers do. It’s been refreshing.
I quite like Adam Papalia unfortunately mainly calls just the WA games

GWS stink. They should sack Cameron like actually right now.
491853_235e187bec7f162e21a64b9ca4822a67.gif
Let's not give them any ideas ... the longer they leave Cameron in charge the better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Giants look a bit miserable.
No heart and no soul. Okay the AFC is a composite modern 'franchise' but our heart and soul is 140 years of South Australian footy passion. GWS are a marketing exercise plonked into an area where no one is interested - not even in their rugby and soccer sides!

Just got out of the movies and looked at the scores.

How long does Leon get ?? They need a hard arsed coach to get anything out of them. All talent no heart, and they don't respond to a public media belting. Someone to come in, look them in the eyes and say "if you don't wanna work, then **** off"

Choco would have won a flag with them IMO.

No heart and no soul. Okay the AFC is a composite modern 'franchise' but our heart and soul is 140 years of South Australian footy passion. GWS are a marketing exercise plonked into an area where no one is interested - not even in their rugby and soccer sides!
Demetriou admitted it was exciting for sponsors to get extra opportunities for advertising by having 9 games per week

Purely a $$$ exercise
Meanwhile Tasmania is waiting patiently....

How long does Leon get ?? They need a hard arsed coach to get anything out of them. All talent no heart, and they don't respond to a public media belting. Someone to come in, look them in the eyes and say "if you don't wanna work, then **** off"

Would have been a more logical choice for Malthouse IMO go instead of Carlton

Most selfish team in the AFL.

Tomlinson's stupid 50 changed the momentum.

I was just thinking of something similar. The sliding doors moment for Port when they were after Cameron as coach and they ended up with Hinkley......oh wait, that’s a sliding spud moment.

I don’t know, there were at least 2000 more there than Shanghai last week which had 10600........apparently.

Not really non-crows but I just can't shake the feeling that it's all going to come together this year. Smith will come back. Sloane, Brad... our midfield will be rampant. Gov will be back clunking huge screamers. Tex.

We've done it right this year even if not by design. Get the injuries out of the way early and get fit players back at the sharp end. The opposite of last year.

Not really non-crows but I just can't shake the feeling that it's all going to come together this year. Smith will come back. Sloane, Brad... our midfield will be rampant. Gov will be back clunking huge screamers. Tex.

We've done it right this year even if not by design. Get the injuries out of the way early and get fit players back at the sharp end. The opposite of last year.
I hope your right !
Not so sure on B Crouch though, think he’s cooked for the year

Demetriou admitted it was exciting for sponsors to get extra opportunities for advertising by having 9 games per week

Purely a $$$ exercise
Meanwhile Tasmania is waiting patiently....
Demitriou has set this comp back years in his greed, corruption and undermining of anything below it.
The c*** can go f*** himself.

Demitriou has set this comp back years in his greed, corruption and undermining of anything below it.
The c*** can go f*** himself.
And now we’ve got Gillon
About as useful as this Ol Gil,

56502D9D-A3C4-46DB-AEA0-504573662230.png

at least he was #1 in Scottsdale at one point, McLaughlin is number 1 at nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back