Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion - Part 2: Tom Doedee, Rising Star Nominee & Port's New Major Sponsor

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Crows-related post in here as I’m not sure where else to put it.

Looking ahead to our Hawks game, the scheduling is an absolute joke.

We’ll go in to that game on a six day break, having just played in Perth v Freo, and needing to then fly over to Melbourne to face Hawthorn.

So Hawthorn must have a six day break, or at least seven, to keep it fair, right?

Nope, they’ll be fresh from their bye!

GWS would be good with a half decent coach. Cameron’s an idiot.

Shiel, Coniglio, Whitfield, Kelly, Cameron, Patton, Davis, Greene, Taranto, Hopper, Deledio, Ward, Scully, Haynes, Tomlinson, Buntine, Shaw, Himmelburg, Griffen, Corr Perryman, Lobb, Bonar, Setterfield is an insane amount of elite talent.

Any other coach and they win the 2016 and 2017 flags IMO.

We’ll go in to that game on a six day break, having just played in Perth v Freo, and needing to then fly over to Melbourne to face Hawthorn.

So Hawthorn must have a six day break, or at least seven, to keep it fair, right?

And you know who the umpires will be that night as well. #15 for sure, maybe #28.

Not really non-crows but I just can't shake the feeling that it's all going to come together this year. Smith will come back. Sloane, Brad... our midfield will be rampant. Gov will be back clunking huge screamers. Tex.

We've done it right this year even if not by design. Get the injuries out of the way early and get fit players back at the sharp end. The opposite of last year.
And got valuable game experience into our youngsters.

No heart and no soul. Okay the AFC is a composite modern 'franchise' but our heart and soul is 140 years of South Australian footy passion. GWS are a marketing exercise plonked into an area where no one is interested - not even in their rugby and soccer sides!

No, their problems just start and end at they have a poor coach. Once they get rid of Cameron, and appoint someone good, the threat of a GWS juggernaut will be truly back; much scarier too seeing it's all they've lacked in the past few years.

This "heart and soul" is just meaningless bullshit people come up with, as for some reason apparently how long they exist and why has even the slightest bit of relevance to how they perform. It doesn't.

We really need to push for a seat at the table at these secret meetings ;)

The China History in the Making thread is a hilarious read, they actually think they are Austrade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, that's a ******* joke.

Spoiler alert in case anyone hasn’t seen the Champions League Final:

But I’ve never seen 2 goal keeping errors like that, surely it was dodgy.
I saw one that I thought the keeper was only crying because he acted terribly and didnt hide it that good

I'm not a liverpool fan but I got up for the game all the same. What a disgraceful performance. Pool were holding their own before he single handedly imploded their chances. You wouldn't want to be him right now.

I'm not a liverpool fan but I got up for the game all the same. What a disgraceful performance. Pool were holding their own before he single handedly imploded their chances. You wouldn't want to be him right now.
Has there ever been 2 bigger goal keeping errors in such a big game?

Not with the way he reacted, sometimes guys just have a bad night, he had a shocker.

Has there ever been 2 bigger goal keeping errors in such a big game?

Not a final but our 2006 World Cup final group game vs Croatia, Hiddink replaced Schwarzer with Zeljko Kalac.

Kalac had an absolute mare

Kewell saved us with an equaliser but geez... Kalac of Croatian decent having a shocker if we’d gone out at that stage he’d have been shunned for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back