Preview R13 2018 Sydney v's West Coast Friday 7:50pm SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight is just another example of why I am the Swans coach and not one of you big footy posters! One must release their Ace at the right time and that time is tomorrow night. The West Coast Eagles stand no chance against me and my perfection.

Depends if you play Aliir forward or back
Considering the amount of West Coast Eagles supporters on here I have no doubt that Adam Simpson is amongst them and hence such details could lead to disaster tomorrow night. But fear not, for I, John Longmire always make the right decisions.

Hey, Cal. My mate's nickname for you is Gollum. He means it in an endearing way. But are you cool with that? If so, I'd like to make it a thing.

Cheers,
Tuco.

:p

Callum Sinclair has been extremely busy working on his Ruck craft. He asked me to pass on to you that he appreciates the affection.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On paper it's a like for like swap but Horse's comment about Aliir being versatile is concerning. In saying that if they wanted a ruck they'd bring in Cameron, another forward? Seems odd to go super tall

I think Aliir will play mainly defence but just pinch hit in the ruck so we don’t have a Fox vs Stanley scenario again. At least that’s what I hope.

Eagles have a lot of tall options even without Darling.. Kennedy, NN, Lycett, Brander, Waterman, and Ryan whose an aerial threat.

AA has been training in the ruck since Christmas. Will surely be a better option than Rohan.

I think Aliir will play mainly defence but just pinch hit in the ruck so we don’t have a Fox vs Stanley scenario again. At least that’s what I hope.

Eagles have a lot of tall options even without Darling.. Kennedy, NN, Lycett, Brander, Waterman, and Ryan whose an aerial threat.
Yeah that's how I see him being used as well

Good question. Surely the best option for taking 15% load off Sinkers there.
Tho maybe Horse sees Jack as the best candidate. :rolleyes:

Well as a ruck you aren’t expected to kick well so maybe that’s perfect for Jack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back