Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dont think I said that. You've made the assumption.
I made a comment. Thats all.
Its terrible. Nearly as bad as the southern white good old boy lynch mobs killing blacks over the last 200 years. The US has a terrible history of racist violent behavior. Certainly made worse by the nasty 'right' conservative element.

You certainly made the link between "southern white good old boy lynch mobs" and "nasty 'right' conservative element".

Hahaha, from The Sun article ...

“You know, a poll just came out that I am the most popular person in the history of the Republican Party—92 per cent. Beating Lincoln. I beat our Honest Abe."

That must have been from the Gallop (clip clop) poll.
More like for Family Fued

More like for Family Fued
Trump certainly makes it difficult to see what is real and what is not. Lines are becoming more blurred every time he speaks.

Thought this was funny, if only it were true. (Satire)

BRUSSELS (The Borowitz Report)—The German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, took a break from the NATO summit in Brussels on Wednesday to ask the independent counsel, Robert Mueller, if there is anything she can do to help.

According to those familiar with the phone conversation, Merkel told Mueller that she would take a leave of absence as leader of the German government and move to Washington to work full-time for Mueller “if that would be of assistance.”

Touting her credentials, Merkel told Mueller that she was fluent in Russian and could be helpful in translating the thousands of Russian-language documents that the special counsel has in his collection of evidence.

“I will work for free and pay my for my own food,” Merkel said. “I just want to make this stop.”

Mueller reportedly thanked Merkel for her offer but told her he had to wrap up their conversation because he had “Emmanuel Macron on the other line.”

Trump certainly makes it difficult to see what is real and what is not. Lines are becoming more blurred every time he speaks.

Thought this was funny, if only it were true. (Satire)

BRUSSELS (The Borowitz Report)—The German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, took a break from the NATO summit in Brussels on Wednesday to ask the independent counsel, Robert Mueller, if there is anything she can do to help.

According to those familiar with the phone conversation, Merkel told Mueller that she would take a leave of absence as leader of the German government and move to Washington to work full-time for Mueller “if that would be of assistance.”

Touting her credentials, Merkel told Mueller that she was fluent in Russian and could be helpful in translating the thousands of Russian-language documents that the special counsel has in his collection of evidence.

“I will work for free and pay my for my own food,” Merkel said. “I just want to make this stop.”

Mueller reportedly thanked Merkel for her offer but told her he had to wrap up their conversation because he had “Emmanuel Macron on the other line.”
And there were voice messages from Justin and Theresa to return

The whole reason for Trump's Presidential existence is old right wingers and evangelicals feeling they were hard done by. Spare me the victim hood rubbish. Right wingers do it better than anyone. See the SSM vote for example. It was basically nothing but a 3 month whine by right wing snowflakes about how their views were being silenced.

Lets take a step back, the left used to build their support base around the trade union movement on the lie that workers were being exploited by the evil capitalists.Since the left lost the economic debate and the trade union movement has collapsed the left has been forced to look to support from minorities and women by convincing them they are all victims of white male oppression.

During the SSM debate it was nearly always the left who started protests, launched boycotts, wanted to have people fired and got violent with those who they disagreed with.

Lets take a step back, the left used to build their support base around the trade union movement on the lie that workers were being exploited by the evil capitalists.Since the left lost the economic debate and the trade union movement has collapsed the left has been forced to look to support from minorities and women by convincing them they are all victims of white male oppression.

During the SSM debate it was nearly always the left who started protests, launched boycotts, wanted to have people fired and got violent with those who they disagreed with.
3 blatant lies in one post. You're getting like Donald GC!

Do you think that capitalist exploit workers in the US and Australia ?

Do you believe white males are privileged ?

As for me being like the Trump Thankyou this picture sums up my thoughts on the great man.
View attachment 526968
Of course they did. Unions brought in safety, better wages.

White males have had privilege, anyone who disagrees is trying to lie about history

Says a lot about you that picture. Sky fairies away!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course they did. Unions brought in safety, better wages.

White males have had privilege, anyone who disagrees is trying to lie about history

Says a lot about you that picture. Sky fairies away!

I have never known a capitalists to force a worker to work for them. So ungrateful your attitude is ,trying to bite the hand that feeds you.

In the year 2018 no white male privilege exists.

I have never known a capitalists to force a worker to work for them. So ungrateful your attitude is ,trying to bite the hand that feeds you.

Lel, you clearly don't understand anything anyone posts, or you just ignore and twist it to suit your pathetic argument that is both lacking in knowledge and logic. Top work Trumpette. I'm done with you, first person on the ignore list.

Steroid use can lead to a shrinking of the berries but that would make the sausage look bigger in perspective?
I've always been a fan of your posts, but this is perhaps the best in BF history.

To the others: I do not take any supplements, let alone anabolic steroids, nor do any of my associates. The only 2 guys from my gym who openly did cycles of roids were hard-left homosexuals who I believe suffered from the opposite of anorexia. One got "calf implants". Gym-going can certainly extend beyond being a healthy hobby.

I do resistance training more for the mental health benefits than for the physical/aesthetical benefits.

I was expecting today to see Trumpians beating their chest in this thread over Strzok being taken to task by Congressional Republicans proving this "witch hunt" against Trump. After all, this was the latest "just wait after..." moment for Republicans.

But what we got in reality was Strzok making those same Republicans look like petty fools divorced from reality.

So we wait for the next installment of the "just wait after..." moment for Republicans to keep duping brainless Trumpians.

I've always been a fan of your posts, but this is perhaps the best in BF history.

To the others: I do not take any supplements, let alone anabolic steroids, nor do any of my associates. The only 2 guys from my gym who openly did cycles of roids were hard-left homosexuals who I believe suffered from the opposite of anorexia. One got "calf implants". Gym-going can certainly extend beyond being a healthy hobby.

I do resistance training more for the mental health benefits than for the physical/aesthetical benefits.

Thats interesting. Reading this thread it is noted by some that the manly right wing boys are beating up the weedy ANTIFA lads. Your associates aren't closet ANTIFA then?

The decline in trade union membership has has a strong correlation with the lack of wage growth in Western countries. Not all employers just happily hand over wage rises without collective pressure.

The left hasn't lost the economic debate at all. The neo liberal paradigm of privatisation, deregulation and unfettered free trade has been a complete and utter failure and is being rejected worldwide (especially since the GFC).

Do we really need to go through the plethora of no voters who made vile comments, threatened someone or got violent.

It was the Liberal Party that foisted the stupid process on everyone in the first place. There were clearly idiots on both sides but the award for biggest snowflakes clearly went to no voters.

Roe vs Wade will be overturned and the responsibility for passing abortion laws will be given back to the States.

According to Kavanaugh he respects the principle of stare decisis so he won't overturn Roe v Wade.

Though the word of a conservative justice is usually mud so who knows what he will do.

Maybe you should read up on the idea of economic coercion if you think workers dont undergo some level of forced coercion in the employment relationship.

It is staggering the amount you don't know about anything. The Liberal Party is in deep trouble if you are a member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back