Unofficial Preview Western Derby 48 Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we run a poll on what the supporters of the no excuses, play anywhere, anytime Freo Dockers excuses will be:

Umpiring
Injuries
Weather
AFL bias
Umpiring
Rebuild
Umpiring
Thank God we arent playing this game in Hobart...To windy, to close to the river, to far to travel, ground not AFL standard ;)

If you lot hung around for a full game once in a while you might be able to influence the umpires too.
Freo players will get to play in front of more than 10k people in the last quarter.
o_O Now this is something Eagles supporters criticising Freo supporters for leaving at 3/4 time when their getting flogged . That really is the pot calling the kettle black

o_O Now this is something Eagles supporters criticising Freo supporters for leaving at 3/4 time when their getting flogged . That really is the pot calling the kettle black
When you're 2nd on the ladder you don't often find yourselves getting flogged, champ. :)

What does it feel like?

So you have always been second on the ladder ? Didn't you get flogged last week?
Feels like we've been up there pretty much all season, yeah.

Not sure where you're languishing, down with the other irrelevant clubs I guess.

Feels like we've been up there pretty much all season, yeah.

Not sure where you're languishing, down with the other irrelevant clubs I guess.
Forgive me when i had the audacity to suggest you guys may be prone to early departure from games , I was talking about more than just this season .
This year you guys have toughed it out to the bitter end , so very noble of you .

Forgive me when i had the audacity to suggest you guys may be prone to early departure from games , I was talking about more than just this season .
This year you guys have toughed it out to the bitter end , so very noble of you .
Thanks mate, that's big of you!

Hopefully you guys make the most of the opportunity to play in front of a big crowd at Optus this weekend. Stage fright may be an issue! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 519160

The emperor of ' Optus '

Probably a good pose for the inevitable statue of this cheating campaigner the bin chickin's will be obligated to erect out the front of the stadium once his cheating days are over and he has been inaugurated as West Corps no 1 ticket holder

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

You guys might get a few more free kicks if you weren't such a bunch of scraggers.

Even if 10 000 Eagles fans left at 3/4 time there would still be more people in the stadium than the Dockers average attendance.

Even if 10 000 Eagles fans left at 3/4 time there would still be more people in the stadium than the Dockers average attendance.
There are more of you we get it ,You have more members and a bigger support base we get that as well ,You guys had most of the state sewn up before we even started . You don't see Collingwood supporters gloating about how many they get at games all the time .Why? because it is not relevant.

There are more of you we get it ,You have more members and a bigger support base we get that as well ,You guys had most of the state sewn up before we even started . You don't see Collingwood supporters gloating about how many they get at games all the time .Why? because it is not relevant.
Actually we always hear how many supporters both Collingwood and Richmond have, it's reality. I always laugh when I go to a Dockers game and see them leaving in massive numbers before the game is over because of the myth that is peddled by your supporters that it doesn't happen and it's a uniquely Eagles trait. But hey I don't blame you guys leaving early. It must be tough watching that crap week in week out, year in year out.

Thank God we arent playing this game in Hobart...To windy, to close to the river, to far to travel, not AFL standard ;)

Sounds like Fremantle actually...

This from a supporter who's teams Big Footy page has a threat called "Biased/incompetent media coverage".....thats 315 pages long ha ha :)

As opposed to over a decade's worth of salt emanating from your supporter base about how the big bad media is specifically out to get you? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Must be the media's fault you're such a rabble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back