Unofficial Preview Western Derby 48 Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early exit schedules are already in place for WCE home games.. was a key component of the new stadium contract.

We'll make good use of it

Which one of our coaches has sexual harassment claims against them again?
yeast-cell-budding-in-asexual-reproduction.png

Which one of our coaches has sexual harassment claims against them again?
That would be zero, seams they all leave simpsons cesspool before they have a chance to get in trouble.
At least rosco is affectionate ha ha

someone from your mob needs to inform Dandelion Darling that there may be a slight breeze this Sunday arvo just so he can prepare to hold his ground

West Corp fans ( shareholders ) on Harley's calves ... har har har har

Freo fans say anything about NN's knee ..... oh you horrible racist injury trolling monsters

If there is ever a nuclear war I'm jumping straight under the nearest weagles superiority complex

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Unfortunately you won't be able to get in because the chip on your shoulder is way to big to squeeze through the entrance way.

Feels like we've been up there pretty much all season, yeah.

Not sure where you're languishing, down with the other irrelevant clubs I guess.
Imagine if Fremantle were based in Melbourne they would be such an also-ran club like Carlton or St Kilda. The fact that are in a two club town flatters them.

On Pixel 2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ditto West Coast.Think about it........
No no, I think you've missed the point. Fremantle have achieved nothing in their history - and no, wooden spoons don't count. If that level of ineptitude existed in a Victorian club Fremantle would be as irrelevant as Carlton and St Kilda.

Let me know if you'd like me to crayon something up if you still don't understand.

Anyone know how Freo can be in a rebuild having never built anything to begin with??

Wce fans if a player drafted who is becoming elite:

“good start, we just need to draft players x y z to provide support and player a b c as backup. And we need a small forward. 2-3 finals campaigns and get rid of player x as he is soft”.

Freo fans if a player drafted who is becoming elite:

“we will win a premiership”.

Good plan freo.

No no, I think you've missed the point. Fremantle have achieved nothing in their history - and no, wooden spoons don't count. If that level of ineptitude existed in a Victorian club Fremantle would be as irrelevant as Carlton and St Kilda.

Let me know if you'd like me to crayon something up if you still don't understand.

Maybe it's you who needs a stick figure and crayon description , Hypotheticals are exactly that . No Victorian club only has a 23yr history . St Kilda has taken over 100yrs to win one . Carlton have won more than you guys if you want to count all history.

Be fair they won 2 WAFL premierships.

Feels somehow wrong to engage in such banter. Truly this is flogging a dead horse. 5 years into the rebuild, with Russ Lying in charge (lol) and begging 36yo's and cooked Sun discards to go around again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back