Autopsy Hawks defeat the Holy Floppity - Rd 21, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

FWIW I’d have you in my threadstarter team of the year - you’re awesome.

3 pages in seconds is a great effort, well done.

Do you even watch the board? Bet you just look at the statsheet.

SarahSmiles is extremely underrated. One of the best contested posters on Bigfooty with high like-to-post-efficiency.

Will make the TOTY, comfortably too.

Side pretty settled then ?

Sicily if fit would play. I’d say he would take Brand out of the side. Big Boy would be the interesting one - does Schoey come out and Ceglar play forward - or does Ceglar miss out and Schoey stays forward. It’s going to be the toughest call for the match committee.

I’m a big fan of Howe but he’d be no certainty. I’d say he’d take Whitecross’ spot.

Realistic ?

Will depend on form/match fitness when ready to return given the amount of footy he's missed now, but Clarko has a record of selecting players who've been there and performed in finals and big games before.

I would expect Sicily, McEvoy and Roughy to all come back into the side as soon as ready which will all be prior to the first game of the finals should we make it.
With Birchall, it may depend on how far we can make it and how many games we play.
If we were to somehow make it to a prelim, I would certainly expect to see him in the side.

Yes, fairly settled though.

Sicily if fit would play. I’d say he would take Brand out of the side. Big Boy would be the interesting one - does Schoey come out and Ceglar play forward - or does Ceglar miss out and Schoey stays forward. It’s going to be the toughest call for the match committee.

I’m a big fan of Howe but he’d be no certainty. I’d say he’d take Whitecross’ spot.

Seems other sides falling by the wayside with injury. You guys could give it a shake with a bit of luck. Don't want Tiges going back2back.

Would shake my faith in humanity besides p*****g me off big-time.

Thumbs up going forward.

Jarman Impey. Late in the last quarter with momentum all with Geelong. Eyes only on the footy. He'd know Porkins is coming at the ball full steam. Big, heavy footsteps.

Goes back and with no concern for his safety. Went when it was his turn. Huge moment.

He is 100% Hawthorn now.
I think he made an awesome smother off the boot of Hawkins during the third as well. Love what he brings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does every Geelong player appeal for free kicks after any moment? Hands in the air, big sooky look. It's embarrassing.

How about the Jaeger winner and the cats player (Guthrie?) claiming it was touched??? The ball was about a metre under his arms. Absolute cheats

Schoenmakers involved in key moments holding his ground to release teammates with handballs to their advantage. 200% improvement on TO.
Pitto and Nash didn’t do enough but Nash may stay in.

It's his leading patterns and footy intelligence, absolutely elite in both areas, I'm talking in the Comp to, there's no more intelligent 6ft4 chf in the league and that's saying a lot.

Why does every Geelong player appeal for free kicks after any moment? Hands in the air, big sooky look. It's embarrassing.

How about the Jaeger winner and the cats player (Guthrie?) claiming it was touched??? The ball was about a metre under his arms. Absolute cheats

My personal favourite was Selwood complaining to the umpire after a ball up was called. He can't be serious surely?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back