List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is anyone else getting sick to death of Twatley, sorry Whatley! One look at his physique immediately gives away the fact he's never played a sport in his life, perhaps a spot of mixed netball or badminton, but that'd be it. So what would he know!

Trying to look after Geelong is he? Here's a News Flash Gerry, Menzel will cost us nothing, he just needs to want to come.

I'd bet he'd love McCartin at Geelong and I'm sure King (the Neolithic) would love Billings at North. Billings for Pick 10? F**k right off, two 1st rounders thanks and one of those in the top 10.
It was only last year wheatley told Buckley the pies were a development team, things can change pretty quickly.

Is anyone else getting sick to death of Twatley, sorry Whatley!

I'd bet he'd love McCartin at Geelong and I'm sure King (the Neolithic) would love Billings at North. Billings for Pick 10? F**k right off, two 1st rounders thanks and one of those in the top 10.

This.
I really used to respect the way he went about it but I must say I’m over his holier than thou pontifications. He is articulate and I think he calls well, but I barely listen to him on SEN any more.

He really laid the boots into Browny, but Tex’s sling tackle rated not much of a mention.

Sorry mate can't agree with that at all. From the games I've seen of Carlton this year Marchbank is dead set ordinary. But it's like observing our list, you tend to lower the value of a player when they are in a team with ordinary form, or in our case ordinary skill.

Well I think you'll find Marchbank's considered a potential star by the media pundits as well. He's a lot more close checking than Austin. Austin gets a heap of the ball but he's 75 meters off his opponent as soon as the ball starts to come into the backline.

Both have potential but I think Marchbank will end up having a better career not because he plays for Carlton, just that he looks a better player.

This.
I really used to respect the way he went about it but I must say I’m over his holier than thou pontifications. He is articulate and I think he calls well, but I barely listen to him on SEN any more.

He really laid the boots into Browny, but Tex’s sling tackle rated not much of a mention.
I find him quite boring. I used to love k.b in the morning time slot who was always good for a laugh And has his set guests , but his move to the arvo has ruined his show as well .

FMD this joint is really depressing...

I realise its a tough year, but get a grip.

Never thought I'd have to wear gumboots when logging into a forum.

Every bit of positive news just gets the pleasure sucked out of it with all the doomsday prophecies.

Free speech, opinions blah blah blah.

What's the positive news? This place is down-beat because we have had an annus horribilis and every one feels deflated. Sorry it's not a party.

What's the positive news? This place is down-beat because we have had an annus horribilis and every one feels deflated. Sorry it's not a party.
I’m ******* chipper mate! 2 games to go til this 2018 shitshow ends! What’s there to be sad about! ;)

Is anyone else getting sick to death of Twatley, sorry Whatley! One look at his physique immediately gives away the fact he's never played a sport in his life, perhaps a spot of mixed netball or badminton, but that'd be it. So what would he know!

Trying to look after Geelong is he? Here's a News Flash Gerry, Menzel will cost us nothing, he just needs to want to come.

I can’t like this enough.

Thank you good Sir!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garlett is terrible, much rather Ben Long
McKay is no better than Marshall
Fisher is a gun - tick
Marchbank is like Logan Austin with worse disposal
Weitering underwhelming for a pick 1
SPS is a good

Nothing too exciting for mine. Lots of potential but the only 2 to have shown any thus far at AFL level are Cripps & Charlie
Docherty? 24 and is a dead set gun.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

We could do with a dad joke thread I reckon.
Or a number plate thread. Saw this one yesterday..
EAFDC
Lolz

FMD this joint is really depressing...

I realise its a tough year, but get a grip.

Never thought I'd have to wear gumboots when logging into a forum.

Every bit of positive news just gets the pleasure sucked out of it with all the doomsday prophecies.

Free speech, opinions blah blah blah.
Were probably going to downgrade our pick with Sydney and Hanners will struggle to get back to full fitness.

Sorry mate can't agree with that at all. From the games I've seen of Carlton this year Marchbank is dead set ordinary. But it's like observing our list, you tend to lower the value of a player when they are in a team with ordinary form, or in our case ordinary skill.
Marchbank is a gun. Austin is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back