List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Courtesy of Lore

Last edited by a moderator:

Had your ears boxed off is a more appropriate comparison
Brace Yourself Here We Go GIF by MOODMAN

Doubt he's had regular 2 or 3 goals kicked on him in this year. He's pretty solid. After watching Cordy run around like headless chook I'm not as keen to see the back of Doogs. Dougal is frustrating but Cordy was proper out of his depth.
You’re having a laugh.. It’s Dougal that was running around losing contests after contests in 90% of the games, it’s also him that makes 2-3 costly errors a game, and lastly him finger pointing to others after he’s beaten.

Apart from the last game vs GWS, Cordy has looked assured in the 5-6 games he played back; taking intercept marks, starting rebounding chains, etc. Make no mistake, our midfield got murdered, our zone/pressure was bypassed with ease, even prime Silvagni and Langford would looked like fools when GWS players were streaming forward unopposed. Yes, Cordy could of played better, but base your argument off 1 game where 80-90% of the team were rubbish is way over the top..

Dees, Cats, Dogs etc. just getting picks after picks after picks… on top of their F/S selections on the back on geographically dominant recruiting zones back in the day…

Makes me ******* sick.

Dees, Cats, Dogs etc. just getting picks after picks after picks… on top of their F/S selections on the back on geographically dominant recruiting zones back in the day…

Makes me ******* sick.
Atleast North are getting made to stick it with their handout picks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

George
Ban anyone for 24 hrs that even thinks about sayIng
'Gee I hope we don't trade shiel for 13 why would we do that, this is stoopid'
Ten thousand times it's been explained and we still get this s**t
giphy (47).gif
Start slapping biach

How about Clark & Pick 13 for the Cats Pick 7?
giphy (13).gif

27 is still 5 plus years of footy ahead of him. Find another tall KPB for less that is as good and available, McKay is only going to get more on potential and not on actual output, he barely gets on the park. We paid more fo a much lesser player when we traded him in. The forum turned on him this year but he's always been a popular player before that. He seemed to lose confidence under Lyon after the King incident.
Because he is an airhead.
Airheadedness was the reason for doing Kings shoulder, its why the brain fades occur on gameday
Get a first and he can go
Otherwise put a shinguard on and get in the ******* ruck ya sooky 'i only wanna play defence' campaigner

Huge news.
Sinclair has cut his mullet off 😔

giphy - 2020-10-19T195434.643.gif

Time for Sincs to ditch the beauticians mullet and get real with the Ben Long style aussie mullet

Edit: trying to find photos of said Ben Long mullet, all photos on Google are him in his Saints gear, not ONE photo of him in Suns stuff. What's he been like up there?

He was one of my favourite players at St Kilda, real heart and soul type, hope he has a better run under Dimma.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back