News Lachie Neale to Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They will ask for ours, brissy will be above us next year
We've won more games than Brisbane the last three years by almost as many games as we won this year.

We've won so many more games than Brisbane in the last three years that the difference is 40% more than their best year in that period.

We've won more games than Brisbane the last three years by almost as many games as we won this year.

We've won so many more games than Brisbane in the last three years that the difference is 40% more than their best year in that period.

If they get Lachie I think they’ll be above us next year.

If Neal leaves, and potentially cerra... and we only get draft picks back... all of which is a very possible scenario, then there is no way we win more games than brissy. We will be lucky to win 5 games next year. Let’s not forget, had we not bought gc’s home game we would have won less games then last year... we are very much still on the downward slope

Admittedly that is a pessimistic view, but I don’t see a lot of hope with our list personally, and it will only get harder as our older guys get older, and we don’t have any second rounders to help fill up the talent... we are in a very very grim period... I just hope we don’t Melbourne out and extend it for 15 years

A lot of people are angry with Ross. I’m actually not, he can only coach the scrubbers he has... Brad Lloyd leaving is a god send, and if I were running the club, I would be deactivating Chris bonds access card and putting him on the never to return list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be a bigger hit to our culture then people are thinking... Anyone would think they can leave after this...

Lachie signed up after we turned crap, turning down the crows who would've won a premiership with him. Why would he want to go lions? Lachie seems like a player who wants success

Considering reports you boys are into Hogan (again), how would you feel about packaging picks 4 & 5 in exchange for the big fella?

If Neal leaves, and potentially cerra... and we only get draft picks back... all of which is a very possible scenario, then there is no way we win more games than brissy. We will be lucky to win 5 games next year. Let’s not forget, had we not bought gc’s home game we would have won less games then last year... we are very much still on the downward slope

Admittedly that is a pessimistic view, but I don’t see a lot of hope with our list personally, and it will only get harder as our older guys get older, and we don’t have any second rounders to help fill up the talent... we are in a very very grim period... I just hope we don’t Melbourne out and extend it for 15 years

A lot of people are angry with Ross. I’m actually not, he can only coach the scrubbers he has... Brad Lloyd leaving is a god send, and if I were running the club, I would be deactivating Chris bonds access card and putting him on the never to return list.

Another way of looking at it, a handfull of high draft picks in our squad might make it an attractive enough list to lure a new modern coach when Ross goes.

Ok I don't want this to happen, but if it does...

Minimum Neil for pick 4 and 22

Pass pick 5 for Kelly(Geelong) and 12

Freo end up with 4, 12, 22. Kelly.
Lose Neil and 5.
Is that the Keyy who has expres
Considering reports you boys are into Hogan (again), how would you feel about packaging picks 4 & 5 in exchange for the big fella?
We have been into Hogan for many years, the problem is he seems to want to stay in Melbourne

Another way of looking at it, a handfull of high draft picks in our squad might make it an attractive enough list to lure a new modern coach when Ross goes.

Very true, I don’t see it as all bad, I just think that if anyone thinks we are going to be anything other than horrible next, then they will be disappointed.

A rebuild is exactly that, people say that hawthorn have done it with success, well, I personally think that they got a little lucky this year and they will still fall away. They also have a lot of things in their favour that we don’t have

I may have a couple of years ago when we were somewhat competitive, doing that now would be selling away our future for a guy who may not be around when we are actually competitive. No deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back