News Lachie Neale to Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'd be asking for picks 4,22 for starters.

Problem is trading Neale puts an even bigger target on Fyfe in games. I suppose Blakely comes into the midfield but really we'd need another established midfield to bring in as well.

Geez, I have no faith in Bond making a good decision.. Who's interim list manager at the moment?

It would be great to know if Neale is going to leave next year as it means we'd get a priority pick and could trade next year's first this year.

Wow, I'm really surprised that he isn't rated very highly by some posters here.

I watch all Freo games and he is absolutely the type of player Carlton should get.

If he's going to go by all means take pick 4 or whatever you can get but he's 25, surely if he's happy you keep him.

o_O

What about:

Brisbane:
OUT - 4 (&22)
IN - Neale

Freo:
OUT - Neale
IN - Coniglio

GWS:
OUT - Coniglio
IN - 4 (&22)

Only add pick 22 for all parties if 4 doesn't get it done. GWS get a high draft pick and salary cap relief.

They'd be asking for picks 4,22 for starters.

Problem is trading Neale puts an even bigger target on Fyfe in games. I suppose Blakely comes into the midfield but really we'd need another established midfield to bring in as well.

Geez, I have no faith in Bond making a good decision.. Who's interim list manager at the moment?

It would be great to know if Neale is going to leave next year as it means we'd get a priority pick and could trade next year's first this year.

Walls is the interim list manager with Rosich overseeing at the moment.

Trade #1:
Neale to Brisbane for #4 and 2019 1st

Trade #2:
2019 1st to Geelong for Kelly and their 2018 1st, currently #11.

Trade #3:
#11 to Gold Coast for #17, #26 & #29

We go to the draft with #4, #5 & #17 and replace Neale with Kelly (even though he is a turnover merchant, he is very clean in the stoppage)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade #1:
Neale to Brisbane for #4 and 2019 1st

Trade #2:
2019 1st to Geelong for Kelly and their 2018 1st, currently #11.

Trade #3:
#11 to Gold Coast for #17, #26 & #29

We go to the draft with #4, #5 & #17 and replace Neale with Kelly (even though he is a turnover merchant, he is very clean in the stoppage)

There is not hope in hell Geelong are giving us a first back

4, 22 and cedric cox? has skills, pace can play forward and back maybe - brissy fans would probably know more on how he's tracking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back