Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah everyone else is on (or at least i am)

https://new.sportsbet.com.au/

don't click the link though, you'll be doomed forever. i cant even get to old one as i get re-directed.
I see. I tried to check it through Internet Exploder but they don't support it.

So I went and had a look in incognito mode.

Must say it does look better, but clearly performance and UI wise it's a disaster.

I see. I tried to check it through Internet Exploder but they don't support it.

So I went and had a look in incognito mode.

Must say it does look better, but clearly performance and UI wise it's a disaster.
I get their want to change from an aesthetic point of view, but in the process they've completely ruined what made their site the simplest and easiest to use.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else had issues with Sportsbet the last 3 Friday/Saturday nights app and website won’t put bets on can’t check your bets or anything and down for hours
Yep...******* hopeless, i wanted to cash out my $100 storm/geelong double last night when i was at the footy, wanted the cash out at $25...hopeless.

Hey guys i had 600 on Osaka at 15-1 b365 when she had moved into 8 at Betfair so I layed her at Betfair for 7700 to lock in gurantee profit, now I have 9k I need to pull out of b365 lol.... I am worried such a large win n withdrawel might flag my account or get me promo limited even though I bet lots of things.. how should I handle the withdraw just one of 9000 or do a few separate ones spaced out over the next week or so? My bet sises are normally only 50-100 so hoping coz they are such a big global company it won't matter me pulling out 9k n keeping my normal 800-900 in there

When it was only spread betting type stuff i didnt use it too much, but ever since they added fixed odds i use it pretty daily. No complaints so far except nba player props are pretty slow to pay out
My 9 month run on pointsbet ended last week:( finally promo banned,wasn't doing every rave or every AFL Nrl match and bet plenty of other fixed odds stuff but reading here it seems it's unavoidable nearly to stay good with them,,!! Do you guys pull out your winnings maybe once a week? I heard this can raise a flag too....?

One more post... Do you rekn tab even have trader's to monitor people betting all 18 horse races?? Their racing n sport bonus bet offers are off the chart ATM such legends!! Lay the horse at Betfair n hope it comes 2nd or 3rd for the bonus bet and then turn that bonus into real coin by laying a horse to lose at Betfair:)

I'd say your flagged with that win anyway but may as well pull it bit by bit and hope. I thought bookies would look at big bets like 10k but I got banned at Neds after winning a few hundred (did nothing wrong) so they will be looking at you.
365 seem pretty decent with limits, in my case anyway.

I'd say your flagged with that win anyway but may as well pull it bit by bit and hope. I thought bookies would look at big bets like 10k but I got banned at Neds after winning a few hundred (did nothing wrong) so they will be looking at you.
365 seem pretty decent with limits, in my case anyway.
Yeh I've never had a problem with b365 , you rekn mayb 500 at a time? Be spewing if I lose my promo eligibility over it:( not worth the $500 guranteed cash from backing her at 15 n laying at 9 if so:( should of thought about that, hopefully they are ok and see it as a one off good win as I never win big amounts lol

Hey guys i had 600 on Osaka at 15-1 b365 when she had moved into 8 at Betfair so I layed her at Betfair for 7700 to lock in gurantee profit, now I have 9k I need to pull out of b365 lol.... I am worried such a large win n withdrawel might flag my account or get me promo limited even though I bet lots of things.. how should I handle the withdraw just one of 9000 or do a few separate ones spaced out over the next week or so? My bet sises are normally only 50-100 so hoping coz they are such a big global company it won't matter me pulling out 9k n keeping my normal 800-900 in there

I don't think either way is an advantage.

You could be worse off doing $1,000 at a time withdrawals because you'll be flagged in the system doing so many withdrawals.

Personally I'd just grit my teeth, take the whole lot at once and hope for the best.

As long as you're generally a loser on B365 you should be okay.

I don't think either way is an advantage.

You could be worse off doing $1,000 at a time withdrawals because you'll be flagged in the system doing so many withdrawals.

Personally I'd just grit my teeth, take the whole lot at once and hope for the best.

As long as you're generally a loser on B365 you should be okay.
hmmmmmm i pretty much break even as i do some normal betting just the usual hack multis and stuff.. i might try and keep most of it in there and do a couple withdrawels slowly over the next few months... yeh think im gunna not do the whole 9000 in one go LOL.. it was such a good offer at free cash when osaka was 15 when she was suppose to be 8 that i had to take it and lay it off for 500 odd guranteed $$$ (thinking there wasn't much chance she'd actually win the tourny so id just be pulling out my lay profit from betfair) instead it bloody wins at the one place i dont wanna get in trouble with

Remove this Banner Ad

Back