Certified Legendary Thread WE ******* DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

bet prestia is feeling a million $ atm picked us over the hawks and a few others including carlton believed we would play finals this year and the media laughed and is rewarded with a flag same with best mate caddy i hope there on the phone to big tom lynch
Lol best

A reflection of our journey towards glory is remarkable..........!
2013 - Got eliminated by 9th place Carlton. jokes a plenty
2014 - Got eliminated & embarrassed by PA. Trent and kicking against the wind was the hot topic on BF
2015 - Eliminated by North - Trent had 9 disposals, Still trying to find Trent jokes were hot on BF
2016 - Missed finals and embarrassed by Sydney over 100 points - Another 5 year plan and back to 9mond
2017 - Bang! Premiership....
2018 - Bang Minor premiers and possibly b2b

The other side of the story
Carlton - since 2013 - finished 13, 18, 14 , 16 & 18 ( 2 spoons)
PA - since 2014 - finished 9, 10 , 5 & 10
Norf - Since 2015 finished 8, 15 & 9

The turnaround by this club has been amazing.......i can only imagine how the players must be feeling......
specially Trent who copped it from everyone and everywhere...!

Go Tiges..! b2b2b2b2b

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trying to find a decent photo of the reverse side of the GF banner. Anyone got?

Here's my ghetto one.

Attachments

• 2017-09-30 14.10.25-1.jpg
    2017-09-30 14.10.25-1.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 53
Every now and then when this thread gets bumped I go back to the first few pages to re-read the immediate posts after about 5.00pm on that wonderful day...

The memories just flood back - it was such an amazing afternoon and evening.

So hungry to go again though...............

Every now and then when this thread gets bumped I go back to the first few pages to re-read the immediate posts after about 5.00pm on that wonderful day...

The memories just flood back - it was such an amazing afternoon and evening.

So hungry to go again though...............
I read through the Gameday thread a while back and it can bring you to tears!! I've never checked out the MB one but I probably should!

Back