Mega Thread Trade Targets 2018 (2018 Trade Period Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gallucci will be playing mainly mid next year imo. His pace and two way running are needed very badly. Rankine, betts, knight and stengle sounds good up forward with 2 key talls.
And which two key talks is that? We have Tex, Jenkins, Lynch and Fogarty. Who isn’t playing in this team of yours?

/ “We recognise and appreciate the interest in player movement and trade talks at this time of year but we prefer not to provide a running commentary on our recruiting or list management plans,” a Crows spokesman told The Advertiser. /

Maybe we could’ve implemented this strategy of keeping our mouths shut rather than blabbing to the media that Gibbs wanted a trade to the Crows.

Let it go, conVINCEd, let it go...

*deep breaths*

Agree that was a disaster. In fairness though he bounced back last year. Huge rookie mistake first up though

I don't want the club to do anything that will get us another salary cap breach penalty, but if Rob Gerrard buys Brodie Grundy a luxury home in the suburb of his choice and a holiday home maybe throw in some nice cars to get him over to the AFC i'd appreciate it:).
Or is a go fund me by random supporters counted as salary cap?:)
How good we would with Grundy as our ruckman?

The info on stengle is correct. Looking like he will be a crow next year. If so will be a very good pickup.
Don't know too much about him but my brother who is a mad Tigers supporter said he would be a great pickup for us. Said he has been very unlucky not to get more games, Richmonds very good injury run and high performing small forwards have kept him out.

They prob have the best U24s in the comp

English the query - thoughts ? If he gets going too they’ve really nailed it
I think English makes it now, he won’t be a superstar but he’s shown enough tools. Might be regarded as a soft player for his size but he’s got too much talent to not make it, I think

So he's not tall enough to be a ruckman ? ......haven't heard him mentioned at all, any good?
Unless he grows a fair bit it is very unlikely.

Wouldn't call him 'good' now, if he gets drafted it is as a project and even then, could easily be passed over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree ....this is the new ruckman ....this is why I ponder the Preuss style Ruckman ??

Mummy worked in GWS because he had so many quick midfielders around him .....but at the Crows, that's not our strength, so I am questioning whether the slow lumbering, but aggressive, Ruckman suits our current setup
He’s actually quite mobile and agile for his size. I think his problem is that he needs to get more touches. I think he’s a bit of a mix of Mummy and Gawn stylistically, but obviously we can’t tell how good he’ll turn out

If we can draft some quick mids and maybe trade one in next year, he can grow with those guys. It’ll turn out alright

I’ve only watched highlights of Preuss on YouTube. But he seriously has some tricks. He doesn’t look like an average big lumbering ruck, he has some X factor and plenty of upside

If we are seriously contemplating packaging 2-3 first round picks to get lukosius I would much rather offer them to collingwood for Grundy. God I hope we are in his mangers ear with a mobster offer when he’s out of contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back