Media The Rise (Of Qestosterone) And Fall Of Gym4Life

Remove this Banner Ad

What are they doing?

Not playing nice with the Neale trade?

THE DAYNE BEAMS TALK ORIGINATED FROM THEM

THEY LEAKED INFO ABOUT PLAYER MOVEMENT JUST TO SPITE US.

heck THEM

Unfortunately the drama is within the four walls of the Bears.

Mate, stop trying to drag us down. I'd be taking a harder look at a club that has players publicly frustrated with their teammates and so devoid of leadership their captain has to find a successor from outside the club.

Mate, stop trying to drag us down. I'd be taking a harder look at a club that has players publicly frustrated with their teammates and so devoid of leadership their captain has to find a successor from outside the club.
heck you. Nunez is right look at your own club.:D

Briefly read whatever Nunez Is spewing out today but it seems to me like a desperate attempt at EKA votes. I'm sure the powers that be will be taking note of this and marking it against your record.

Last edited:
The acoustics in here are pretty shoddy.
That's because we've.....

y4Nrk00.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hilarious, the Bears have legitimate leaks and the only thing kdavva74 can do about it is try and copy my media thread, but doing so in a really poor way.

Why am I not surprised?

Feud between two posters vs Discussing leadership problems

Copied to a tee.

Feud between two posters vs Discussing leadership problems

Copied to a tee.

Don't be so naive, "an inside source" thread literally a week after I post an inside source thread about a player at your club is no coincidence. Every man and their dog could see how your thread was nothing more than one part retaliation, one part lazy Qooty journalism. You've got zero credibility.

Don't be so naive, "an inside source" thread literally a week after I post an inside source thread about a player at your club is no coincidence. Every man and their dog could see how your thread was nothing more than one part retaliation, one part lazy Qooty journalism. You've got zero credibility.

b0ae8413af7d2692dd5850d3daa53d6c.png

Go heck yourself Nunez.

And that's a real souce for ya SarahSmiles.

b0ae8413af7d2692dd5850d3daa53d6c.png

Go **** yourself Nunez.

And that's a real souce for ya SarahSmiles.

Hilarious. Should I type out a PM to myself of a similar style and post it too?

How desperate are you Kdavva? Honestly I thought you were better than that.

Hilarious. Should I type out a PM to myself of a similar style and post it too?

How desperate are you Kdavva? Honestly I thought you were better than that.

Don't see a Brownlow Medallist under my name mate. I also see a PM date that predates this thread by 10 days, so either I came up with my fake idea before you did and am no longer unoriginal or its real.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back