List Mgmt. 2018 Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
May will be a great servant for you and KK will too if he can get back to his best. I wish you had bent over Freo a little more.

BTW, is the player picture on the right Hogan, if so that needs to be ****** off ASAP

All the best in 2019
I'm genuinely hurt that you had to ask if it was Hogan ... :sick:

But yes, that'll be gone ASAP.

Disappointed we gave Jesse up for so little.

It will take me a bit of time to get over...

FB: Jetta May Hibberd
HB: Salem McDonald/Frost Lever
C: Fritsch Viney Kolodjashnij
HF: vandenBerg McDonald Petracca
FF: Melksham Weideman Preuss
RR: Gawn Oliver Brayshaw

I/C: Harmes, Jones, Hannan, ANB.

Solid depth players: Spargo, Lewis, Stretch, Hunt, Garlett, Smith x2.

Aside from a real pacy winger, tell me the weakness in that side?

That’s why this is a good result.

That forward line is still a weakness.

All good players when considered individually but way too slow as a group.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We now have the 6 picks: 23, 36, 46, 54, 62, 91

10 players out: Balic, Vince, Pedersen, Bugg, McKenna, King, Johnston, Tyson, Kent, Hogan

3 players in: Pruess, May and Kolo

Does this mean we need to trade a pick and get two picks back before the end of the day..?

There’s no set amount of picks, the draft keeps going until every club passes or runs out of available spots on their senior list.

Disappointed we gave Jesse up for so little.

It will take me a bit of time to get over...

How is Hogan for May, KK and pick 23 not a massive win?
Melbourne have done very well here.

Your forward line functions fine without Hogan, who also has an injury concern and seems to be just a bit of a distraction in general.

May is a gun and fills an area of need standing the likes of Josh Kennedy, Tom Lynch/Jack Riewoldt etc...he's talented and aggressive.

If KK comes good he will be a good player and pick 23 is a decent pick.

I know the draft points index isn't everything but since its been introduced pretty sure the hogan deal is the 2nd most a team has paid maybe only coll paid a fraction more for Treloar. The deal isn't that bad.

Speaking of melting, there will be two Melbourne regs that i can think of on the main board right now going into damage control over past comments of "Hogan won't be going anywhere"... should be interesting reading. :D

So have I missed anything of note?

Have we melbourned yet?

Nothing abnormal just another standard day in the history of the MFC. Let's trade a generational Key Forward we've spent 7 years developing for an average 26 yr old key defender and a guy who's one concussion away from retirement. falkjdfnbskdajbsakfdjnbsadksajndksajdnsakdj

This has to be the biggest melt day since S$cully left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back