Player Watch #19 Tom Lynch - It’s Official - OP Updated with Lynchmond goodness!

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually came across a Norf fan on Twitter the other day, didn't know they existed. Could it have been him? FWIW he was defending the fact we play them at Marvel every yr & claims they beat us on the 'G, which is amusing as we never play them there.
One and Only time they beat us at the G.
1975 GF.
Just like this year we had gastro.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised by the lack of talk regarding Lynch’s recent knee surgery. Sounds minor but some reassurance from anyone in the know/has contacts at the club would be great. Seems to have been glossed over all too quickly, is that because everyone is secretly worried about it and is trying to ignore it? I noticed in a vid the club uploaded the other day 2 days after they said his surgery was he was limping quite badly as he entered the lecture theatre.

I’ve got 2 schools of thought about it. One is that we are so good at managing injuries/injury prevention that we’ve come up with this surgery to gain a better outcome and that’ll break the cycle of this ongoing knee complaint that GC would never have thought of hence why they were perpetually stuck with him breaking down.

The other school of thought is that after 2 light af training sessions they’ve realised oh s**t his knee is much worse than we first thought and so they’ve had to operate. As we all know this second school of thought is bloody concerning for a bloke who’s just starting a 6 year contract.

As I said, some reassurance would be great if anyone knows anything.

Surprised by the lack of talk regarding Lynch’s recent knee surgery. Sounds minor but some reassurance from anyone in the know/has contacts at the club would be great. Seems to have been glossed over all too quickly, is that because everyone is secretly worried about it and is trying to ignore it? I noticed in a vid the club uploaded the other day 2 days after they said his surgery was he was limping quite badly as he entered the lecture theatre.

I’ve got 2 schools of thought about it. One is that we are so good at managing injuries/injury prevention that we’ve come up with this surgery to gain a better outcome and that’ll break the cycle of this ongoing knee complaint that GC would never have thought of hence why they were perpetually stuck with him breaking down.

The other school of thought is that after 2 light af training sessions they’ve realised oh s**t his knee is much worse than we first thought and so they’ve had to operate. As we all know this second school of thought is bloody concerning for a bloke who’s just starting a 6 year contract.

Sorry.. this is very confusing for me...

I noticed in a vid the club uploaded the other day 2 days after they said his surgery was he was limping quite badly as he entered the lecture theatre."

When was the limping occurring? In last week or so, or back in Aug?

Don't worry.We would have done all the tests in regards too his knee before he signed on the dotted line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back