Player Watch #19 Tom Lynch - It’s Official - OP Updated with Lynchmond goodness!

Remove this Banner Ad

still one of our "what a win" games
no Cotch / Dusty / Rance / Jack / Houli (and the P.A Power were primed to go)
big Lynch made all tiger fans pump there fists that night
but it was Shedda who said "follow me boys" leading from the front and Grimes who had a "no ball will pass me" final quarter
Definitely one of my favourites.

yes...Shedda was stand in capt, he played like two midfielders that night.
we sent the power fans into melt down that night, there fans were spitting anger after the final siren
Dimma's smile and delight that night was unforgettable
Was it Port or Ken our Bitch?

still one of our "what a win" games
no Cotch / Dusty / Rance / Jack / Houli (and the P.A Power were primed to go)
big Lynch made all tiger fans pump there fists that night
but it was Shedda who said "follow me boys" leading from the front and Grimes who had a "no ball will pass me" final quarter

Grimes was amazing.

Deserved a gay stalker from that game alone

all the memories and talk of this game (2019 rd 4) was enough to sit back,crack a few beers and re-watch..
Watching ex players like Stack/ Menadue/Lambo (christ, i miss watching Kane) a young Balta/Ross++ was just a special game...
we were such a special team during this period off time.

Tigers spearhead Tom Lynch has allayed any fears he will miss a sizable portion of the pre-season, claiming he was making positive strides with his injured foot.

Lynch featured on just four occasions for Richmond throughout the 2023 season, with the dual premiership player injuring his foot during the Tigers' Round 4 loss to the Western Bulldogs in early April.

And while Punt Road powerbrokers initially held out hope the former Sun would be back on-field after the bye, medicos drew a line through Lynch's season in July, with the Jack Dyer medallist swiftly booked in for surgery.

Four months on from going under the knife, Lynch is no longer in a moon boot, and though he is yet to commence running, the 31-year-old told 3AW he was feeling happy with where he was at.

"It's clearly been a slow build up and I'm not running yet," Lynch said.

"In another 3 to 4 weeks, I'll start on the AlterG (treadmill) and progress from there. It's really positive right now."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigers spearhead Tom Lynch has allayed any fears he will miss a sizable portion of the pre-season, claiming he was making positive strides with his injured foot.

Lynch featured on just four occasions for Richmond throughout the 2023 season, with the dual premiership player injuring his foot during the Tigers' Round 4 loss to the Western Bulldogs in early April.

And while Punt Road powerbrokers initially held out hope the former Sun would be back on-field after the bye, medicos drew a line through Lynch's season in July, with the Jack Dyer medallist swiftly booked in for surgery.

Four months on from going under the knife, Lynch is no longer in a moon boot, and though he is yet to commence running, the 31-year-old told 3AW he was feeling happy with where he was at.

"In another 3 to 4 weeks, I'll start on the AlterG (treadmill) and progress from there. It's really positive right now."
In before he retires

clicking the link to zero hanger's page on big sexy gets you this..... muppets

1699333697640.png

It’s okay everybody! Lynch is gonna be just fine
Monty Python Fight GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back