Training 2019 Preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

The only way I can get the protein I need is if I gave those great big steroid enhanced battery farmed chicken breasts. By the bucket full.

It's them or my gains man.

Sure you don't follow the Gold Coast? They like their breasts big & unnatural.

The only way I can get the protein I need is if I gave those great big steroid enhanced battery farmed chicken breasts. By the bucket full.

It's them or my gains man.
Sorry Bro but no steroids or hormones in chicken and haven't been for decades. Need more tofu to bulk up

You've denied you're Vegan but haven't denied that you're a Troll. Hmm.
Let's just move on? Just because my POV is different from others doesn't mean I'm a "troll". * me, not only am I the worst "troll" in the history of Bigfooty, I've managed to "troll" for the past 6 years without a ban?? The real trolls are the flogs who are posting shitty replies about their love of meat to my comment I made, which I will stand by. Seriously... I expect that s**t from a 5th grader.

Let's just move on? Just because my POV is different from others doesn't mean I'm a "troll". **** me, not only am I the worst "troll" in the history of Bigfooty, I've managed to "troll" for the past 6 years without a ban?? The real trolls are the flogs who are posting shitty replies about their love of meat to my comment I made, which I will stand by. Seriously... I expect that s**t from a 5th grader.
We posted basically same thing same time Haha.

Dodongo thinks God put animals on this earth for one reason.....to eat.
Dodongo is right, I breed beef, alpaca, chickens, ducks, geese and even an odd turkey. I say thanks to each, then cut their throat, butcher and eat them. I don't see any vegans visit my farm, funny that. Each to their own but I sure do prefer meat to the grass the animals eat and poo out.

He posts things to deliberately rile people. That’s what a troll is.

I think a troll is someone who only posts to deliberately rile people. I think there are lots of posters who occasionally post something to try and get a reaction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think a troll is someone who only posts to deliberately rile people. I think there are lots of posters who occasionally post something to try and get a reaction.

He does have a pretty extensive history of doing this.

Let’s get back on topic, preseason training! What about beastmode? Has he got his fitness to where it needs to be? I recall his endurance wasn’t great when drafted.

Mods can we move the animal conversation out of the footy thread?

To Bay 13? Recently sighted franchise in Tassie. I'm not helping am I...
7nmMlzS.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back