Vintage Bay Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

On about the same level as Kerridge I would have thought. One but not both perhaps.

O'Shea wasn't in the top 200 in the AFL for average disposals but was 7th for average clangers. Add that to his uselessness in one-on-one contests as a defender and he was clearly worse than Kerridge. He was worse than pretty much everyone.

O'Shea probably isn't high profile enough to get a ranking this late but the bloke legitimately had one of the absolute worst AFL seasons of all time. Definitely should've cracked the 50 at some point.

He was woeful for the northern blues, butchering just about every uncontested touch he had. And yet, when given a second lifeline he managed to be much worse.

Already too many Doggies in the Top 50.
5 already which seems over representative.
Some valuable spots have been wasted on Doggies in my humble opinion.
Webb, Honeychurch and Biggs are pretty weak entries which could have been used on high profile/high draft pick spuds like Boak, Wingard, McCartin etc etc
Mofra do you have a People’s Choice award?

Webb, Honeychurch and Biggs are pretty weak entries which could have been used on high profile/high draft pick spuds like Boak, Wingard, McCartin etc etc
How are Boak and Wingard spuds?

What's with all the random Pufferfish all of a sudden? :drunk:

Mof provides us with so much lulz in the thread I think we can allow him 2 or 3 cathartic vents over his own team.

Plus Boyd will make it 6 Dogs.

Cameron Wood shouldn't be mentioned among Thomas, Stephens and Malthouse considering you guys delisted him and Carlton picked him up in the PSD a year later

... which is different to Malthouse how?

If you want to argue that Cameron Wood shouldn’t be mentioned because (unlike all others) he was never any good, then yeah, that would be a fair observation.

... which is different to Malthouse how?

If you want to argue that Cameron Wood shouldn’t be mentioned because (unlike all others) he was never any good, then yeah, that would be a fair observation.
Wood got drafted there, Malthouse chose to go to Carlton, although I do get where you're coming from now.

It was funny though us getting a first rounder from you guys for Wood but then we had to * it up by trading it for Travis Johnstone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll laugh if boyd is not in

Reckon this was the biggest hint that it's coming:

Will Langford played one good game (a Grand Final) which covers a multitude of sins for a while, but not forever.

Plus excluding Boyd will never be anywhere near as hilarious as it was in 2016. :D

What's with all the random Pufferfish all of a sudden? :drunk:

Mof provides us with so much lulz in the thread I think we can allow him 2 or 3 cathartic vents over his own team.

Plus Boyd will make it 6 Dogs.

Very true.
Mof provides an essential public service. As essential to Xmas as the Boxing Day Test.
Allowed a personal perk of the job to pot a few random doggies that have pissed him off in the last 6 months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back