Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 1: Sin City Swamprats vs Roys FFC @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Beer, beer the black and the white
Honour the beer by day and by night
Lift that pint of stout up high
Chug down the f***er til it's dry
Whether the pub be great or be small
We'll clean it out and spew over all

While our Swamprats keep on drinking Onwards to pissed glory!

We couldn't do it. We tried. We tried hard. But we failed. Swamprats were strong. Congratulations Sin City, a good win, and putting a curse to rest as well.

Maybe we'll have less slumps this season if we start with a big one and get it out of a system. Although I know from experience that never happens.

ZtBT31h.gif

Great game by Mooch ! lmao :D

See you again later in the season. I'd wish you good luck but I need you to be s**t now.

I.
DON'T.
BELIEVE.
IT!

Well done, Swampies, turns out all we needed to break the spell was a regime change!

Thanks, Roys, always love playing you guys. It's good to be back!

Fatty Lumpkin Medal

While it’s been a pleasure sparring with all of the Roys, and I’d like to acknowledge the contributions of JackNah_8 and TedDougChris one true gentleman stood head and shoulders above the rest for the fun, friendliness and humour he brought to the week.

The Rats are pleased to announce that the winner of the Fatty Lumpkin medal is Mobbs

Fatty Lumpkin Medal

While it’s been a pleasure sparring with all of the Roys, and I’d like to acknowledge the contributions of [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=rgb(160, 44, 48)]JackNah_8[/COLOR][/FONT] and [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=rgb(160, 44, 48)]TedDougChris[/COLOR][/FONT] one true gentleman stood head and shoulders above the rest for the fun, friendliness and humour he brought to the week.

The Rats are pleased to announce that the winner of the Fatty Lumpkin medal is [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=rgb(160, 44, 48)]Mobbs[/COLOR][/FONT].

I like all of this post except for the s**t coding..... :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fatty Lumpkin Medal

While it’s been a pleasure sparring with all of the Roys, and I’d like to acknowledge the contributions of JackNah_8 and TedDougChris one true gentleman stood head and shoulders above the rest for the fun, friendliness and humour he brought to the week.

The Rats are pleased to announce that the winner of the Fatty Lumpkin medal is Mobbs
Very well deserved Mobbs - you're a champ, mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back