Training 2019 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I was planning to try, if it was at 4... but if the trucks already there I am thinking they might have brought it forward to 11 or something
People started getting wind if the match time. Only makes sense to keep moving it.

The game will probably end up bring played in Boomer's backyard at 3am tomorrow morning.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Some interesting data on 2018 centre bounce structures, with a view to the incoming 6-6-6 rule:

View attachment 622348
View attachment 622350

View attachment 622352

I’d be interested to know what other formation we used apart from those listed.

Also, Adelaide and Richmond may struggle the most with the rule changes during centre square set ups. They’ll need to make some major changes to their game plan without the ability to have extra numbers coming off the back of the square.

As well, Richmond have been highly successful at repeat forward 50 entries through forward pressure. With the new kick in rule, it may blunt their effectiveness there too.

I’d be interested to know what other formation we used apart from those listed.

Also, Adelaide and Richmond may struggle the most with the rule changes during centre square set ups. They’ll need to make some major changes to their game plan without the ability to have extra numbers coming off the back of the square.

As well, Richmond have been highly successful at repeat forward 50 entries through forward pressure. With the new kick in rule, it may blunt their effectiveness there too.

We push more numbers into the middle, ie 6-7-5 etc

So Timmy is keen to a chopper to cover a North v Geelong praccy, but asking questions about the drug cheating program instigated by the bloke he helped bring to his club where his son was captain, naaaaaaaaah.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the practise match v the cats is already under way. North media aren't even tweeting scores????

I expect all players will receive participation ribbons post game, in line with today's PC guidelines, and the score will be deemed moot.

#updateswouldbegreatffs

Fair enough. Can’t blame them for wanting to catch an early look at this year’s Grand Final winner running out against Geelong. Glimpse of the future and all that.

Haha I have received these from North, Collingwood, the AFL, AFL Victoria, AFL Community Development, and AFL Membership. I'm waiting until they are offering to pay me to go and THE ANSWER WILL STILL BE NO.

Genuinely, unequivocally 100% agree. It would be interesting to do a sweep to understand how many free beers or widgets would need to be offered in order to get people to make the trip versus distance of the ground from your home / work.

I expect all players will receive participation ribbons post game, in line with today's PC guidelines, and the score will be deemed moot.

#updateswouldbegreatffs

16 other clubs will be eagerly trying to pick apart the brothers' secret of not making grand finals for the last 7 years despite one of them basically boasting the entire AA midfield.

That footage is hilarious. Visions of camera operator actually being directed to film the sign that says "keep out!", then to squeeze himself up to the wire fence to get fuzzy shots between hoardings of grass with occasional fleeting sight of humans walking past.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back