Mega Thread Things that s**t me the Thirteenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

start a gofundme. GD will chip in and get you the 1982 fiat panda of your dreams.
PAbEzqj.jpg

My car is broken down in the city and I’ve called roadside assistance and I can hardly understand the woman on the phone. She can’t figure out where I am and I’m getting really shitty about the whole situation.

Yes :mad: the engine light came on and I couldn’t get over 30km/h
45 minutes til the tow truck gets here. I have 17% battery on my phone and we’re an hours drive from home.
Finally home after leaving work 4 hours ago. On the plus side the tow truck driver was very nice.
Omg it’s going to be 3k to fix the car

Admittedly I didn't watch the news report or read the article but saw a headline with a ch.7 news attached about people complaining the CFA didn't do enough to save their properties in the latest bushfires. Yes, lets complain about volunteers, repeat, volunteers, who were unfortunately unable to save your property in the fires.

Rural Fire Brigade Vollie checking in and you're dead right.
Initial blame should be put on Gov't policies which ban, or severely restrict, prescribed burning in Crown/State controlled land which create uncontrollable wildfires that spread to privately owned land as an unstoppable inferno.
Individual blame should be placed on dickheads who do no fire hazard maintenance around their places and then cry when it all turns to s**t.
We can't do the impossible.

Volunteer firefighters lost the public with their high profile, massive bitch and moan about Victorian Government wanting to pay people to do it. Good intentions don't cut it now.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've never worked as police but I know those who went through long training to make a career out of it do a superior job than jumped-up entitled attention seeking volunteers ever could.

Great analogy.
If you want to make yourself appear as a dickhead.

Volunteer firefighters lost the public with their high profile, massive bitch and moan about Victorian Government wanting to pay people to do it. Good intentions don't cut it now.
lol .. you no idea *en idiot .. well played

Victorian Government paid for 'Smiling' John Friedrich.Everyone would remember him if he put his nous to firefighting.
Best con-man ever until he topped himself.

Waiting for a signature from someone with a C in their title.

And if they're on BF reading this - yes, you're the reason I'm not working at the moment and wasting time posting banality :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back