Opinion The 'Carlton related stuff that doesn't need it's own thread' thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel a bit sick after losing my cool and I regret revealing too much already. Might be time to leave permanently. My cousin set the account up for me so I’m probably already breaking the rules anyway and now that I’ve disclosed this fact my profile will probably be shut down by the moderators. Sorry to the mods but I just didn’t feel comfortable at the time.
If this will be the case then so be it but good luck to all,no hard feelings to those I had beef with but most importantly long live the Baggers!!

Been there, done that. Little breaks are good but conversing about Carlton is just too tempting

The archetypical Caroline Wilson commentary. So few words in there, yet so much shade cast.

It's a skill. She does the sensationalist journo thing well.

Who comes up with a title about 12 people under pressure this year. Pathetic really.

And when it comes to pathetic Caro is only just shaded by Robbo as a lazy wannabe

She wouldnt know a thing about pressure or facts...cushy job ..protected...imagine the chief editor...go out there and muckrake Caroline ...you can get away with it where others can't.

She wouldnt know a thing about pressure or facts...cushy job ..protected...imagine the chief editor...go out there and muckrake Caroline ...you can get away with it where others can't.
nup

An example of lazy sensationalist journalism

Gerard Whateley on Carlton: "I think the list build is wrong. They are at rock bottom. They aren't where they should be. I can't see it."

21/5/18
Theres a lot of it about. I get my info here now. And the CFC website. Don't watch the news or read papers.
Best decision I ever made.

An example of lazy sensationalist journalism

Gerard Whateley on Carlton: "I think the list build is wrong. They are at rock bottom. They aren't where they should be. I can't see it."

21/5/18

I thought he was a good journalist, until I started listening to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought he was a good journalist, until I started listening to him.

Keep bringing this up but his early interview with Kennett, was a bad platform to launch from.
Maybe Gerard has never recovered and is finding more interest in other sports for SEN right now.

Would love to know what may have come about behind the scenes after Whateley had his pants pulled down and spanked on his shiny little bottom.

I think he was pretty good until he went commercial. He at least seemed to have some integrity when he was at ABC.
Reckon he turned to shite when they invited him to the ice dunking thing for mnd. Became a part of the boys club where integrity is unseen beneath the lining of pockets and self regard.

Keep bringing this up but his early interview with Kennett, was a bad platform to launch from.
Maybe Gerard has never recovered and is finding more interest in other sports for SEN right now.

Would love to know what may have come about behind the scenes after Whateley had his pants pulled down and spanked on his shiny little bottom.[/QUOTE]

What was that Harker?

Reckon he turned to shite when they invited him to the ice dunking thing for mnd. Became a part of the boys club where integrity is unseen beneath the lining of pockets and self regard.

Whateley was once unique, despite not always agreeing with his sentiment

Now he has become common like the majority of the sycophants within the media

Whateley was once unique, despite not always agreeing with his sentiment

Now he has become common like the majority of the sycophants within the media

He’s a very good commentator, but he’s always liked the sound of his own voice, even at the ABC.

At SEN, you sometimes get the impression he believes he’s bigger than the sport he’s commentating on.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He’s a very good commentator, but he’s always liked the sound of his own voice, even at the ABC.

At SEN, you sometimes get the impression he believes he’s bigger than the sport he’s commentating on.

Yep, always been an arrogant prick.

Fair comment KH, definitely sees himself as being bigger than the sport that he's commentating, but can't stand him calling a game.....just loves to become a 'witty wordsmith' rather than just calling the game for what it is to the common punter.

He loves to make it all about him.

Just a flog at the end of the day.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back