Autopsy North v Hawthorn post match thread. - Rd 3, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Cunners keeping me sane. Pittard did really well defensively and with ball in hand.

Brown needs more Waite. He’s pretty ordinary at the moment.

Higgins getting a lot of it but he isn’t using it in a well “Higgins” like way. A couple weeks in a row now he is burning runners and rushing a kick forward ala Ziebell

Like all of us , I will always barrack for the beloved blue and white. But enough, my Tyers were pumped up so hard in the pre season I was dreaming of ultimate success. What a disappointment we have.
Change is needed as what is happening is not working. Someone needs to own up to this dibarcle as I hate what I am watching.
We all invest a lot in this and need to see some sort of positive results

Our forward line set up has been so screwed up for years that the big lumbering giants are actually expected to rove the ground balls themselves. I've seen Goldstein, Brown, Waite, Petrie etc all try to pick up the crumbs because we didn't have any smalls to do it. Hell the one small forward we did have was Linsey Thomas but he seemed to think he was Carey by trying to fly for pack marks and then clearing out the 50.

The problem is even worse now.

They always had multiple options with the ball, especially when under pressure, and they hit their targets. We had a couple of bursts but mostly went down the wings or panic-handballed to the nearest guy because we never seem to have players properly moving and providing shorter leads. We've recruited two line-breaking players and our forward line consists of one player who is triple-teamed, and a bunch of small/medium players who don't actually provide any intelligent movement or make the opposition coach think twice about doubling and tripling Brown. Hall getting done for running too far because there was no one to kick to summed up our team to a T.

We're in a world of hurt. Things can change quickly but you wouldn't bet against us being 0-6 coming into the Carlton game.

Who saw Atley fumble the ball for about 15 seconds and gives it off to Bailey Scott who was really clean with the ball.
Not only that, but after Bailey collected it in one clean grab, he passed the ball back to Atley, but it slipped through Atley's hands like a wet bar of soap, so Bailey then gathered it again and decided to head inside 50 all by himself. Led to a goal.

It was comical stuff. Benny Hill style.

I’m done !!! * you brad Scott you’ve ****ed this club .. it’s no point even watching anymore . I haven’t ever been so pissed off with a coach . * me even Dean Laidley did the honourable thing and quit .. your game plan is ******* s**t your coaching is ******* s**t . Please quit today . . The board must be a pack of ******* morons if they think that this fraud is going to deliver anything.. you should be ashamed of yourselves putting people who have paid good money hard earned money in fact . To witness such a soft utensil display again . Up again by 25 points and we end up losing by 3 goals .. Anyway I hope you don’t win another game that’s how I feel . Sitting there watching opposing players just glide past the ******* blue and white witches hats .. It’s time for a change can the ******* board read the messages people post on here or have you got your head so far up your arses . This guy CAN NOT COACH what will it take to get it through he is not good . He has never been any good 10 years of torture 10 ******* 10 .. Please quit today .. please please ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not only that, but after Bailey collected it in one clean grab, he passed the ball back to Atley, but it slipped through Atley's hands like a wet bar of soap, so Bailey then gathered it again and decided to head inside 50 all by himself. Led to a goal.

It was comical stuff. Benny Hill style.
Yeah that's what I was talking about, I couldn't remember all of it.

That can't be right, because I saw them both go for the same ball there several times...

.......and how many ******* times did we do that today. It's a 100% confidence issue that arises from shithouse structures.

Just watch how other sides make room for the ball carrier in congestion and then watch us. These things are ****ing BASICS that under 17 footballers utilise!

I’m done !!! **** you brad Scott you’ve ****** this club .. it’s no point even watching anymore . I haven’t ever been so pissed off with a coach . **** me even Dean Laidley did the honourable thing and quit .. your game plan is ******* s**t your coaching is ******* s**t . Please quit today . . The board must be a pack of ******* morons if they think that this fraud is going to deliver anything.. you should be ashamed of yourselves putting people who have paid good money hard earned money in fact . To witness such a soft utensil display again . Up again by 25 points and we end up losing by 3 goals .. Anyway I hope you don’t win another game that’s how I feel . Sitting there watching opposing players just glide past the ******* blue and white witches hats .. It’s time for a change can the ******* board read the messages people post on here or have you got your head so far up your arses . This guy CAN NOT COACH what will it take to get it through he is not good . He has never been any good 10 years of torture 10 ******* 10 .. Please quit today .. please please ..

Don't sugar coat it, tell us what you really mean. :p

I'm glad Tammy kept mentioning our forwards and their running patterns. It has to be coached. No way are they all that *ed they can't see benefit of stopping, propping, and pushing aside their defender to lead at the ball carrier.

It's like the inverse of our contested work, where all the blokes chase the ******* ball and don't cover the exits or opposition players.

Which is a shame. At risk of being accused of having a whipping boy, Turner is all heart and little talent. The Rudy Reuttiger of the AFL.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

You NEVER miss him. Did he root your missus or something?

He's so far from our major problems that the speed of light wouldn't get there this decade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back