Opinion Gloves are off! It's us versus THEM!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone start a Facebook/Twitter/GoFundMe group or something called 'Yellow and Black, **** 'em all!' to spread the word.
Get Dusty to promote it or something in a Bonds ad.
Bring posters or banners to matches so other fans can see, tell them about it too, get them to join in and **** the Oppos in the head.
Need to get back to being feared.

If I was to stab campaigners would that be inhospitable enough or too much?

Depends which campaigners they were.

With Collingwood campaigners, that probably counts as going soft.

My god some of you are delusional and idiotic

I’d say just about every supporter of an AFL club will acknowledge how much of a joke the organisation has become.

Tonight they’ve kicked us while we’re down just to get an extra night in the media with tribunal coverage. A lot of us are just fed up of being taken advantage of. They treat every single one of us like complete morons. That goes for every fan of every AFL club.

Im generally speaking an equal opportunist campaigner stabber

I think you need to have some environmental awareness. Norf supporters are an endangered species for example, while Bummers are vermin in plague numbers.

I've got it.
Assuming we lodge an appeal, I reckon we all meet outside AFL HQ Wednesday 7.00pm for a full on protest.
The Daily Hyphen would love it, the AFL would hate it. Facebook, Instagram...... spread the word.
5000 members causing mayhem and chaos with banners, flags etc would send a clear message.
Bring ya duffel coats.
😡😡

I've got it.
Assuming we lodge an appeal, I reckon we all meet outside AFL HQ Wednesday 7.00pm for a full on protest.
The Daily Hyphen would love it, the AFL would hate it. Facebook, Instagram...... spread the word.
5000 members causing mayhem and chaos with banners, flags etc would send a clear message.
Bring ya duffel coats.
😡😡

Nice idea, but as Rodney Dangerfield noted above, BF is a very small proportion of fans.

You'd be lucky to get 50 people there.

Bang on brother. And i’m talking about doing it smartly. Nothing offensive. Just boo loudly. Some “AFL is corrupt” signs/banners around the ground. Make it inhospitable. Not dangerous. There’s a difference. And i know you get what I’m saying.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower
They would be confiscated and the offender marched out of the ground, i got told off at dreamtime last year for calling Hurley a druggo, security came over to me in standing room and told me that's not on. You can't do anything offensive to the AFL, security crack down on it quick smart.

They would be confiscated and the offender marched out of the ground, i got told off at dreamtime last year for calling Hurley a druggo, security came over to me in standing room and told me that's not on. You can't do anything offensive to the AFL, security crack down on it quick smart.

You only need to get it on camera a few times.

Can we crowdfund a load of chook s**t to be dumped at AFL house every week until the AFL pull their heads out of their asses and actually become an impartial, unbiased and professional giverning body?

Apparently a cowardly elbow to the head out of frustration, is cause for you guys to start a 'revolution' against the AFL. You all can't be serious can you? This is bordering on tragic now. There is no 'conspiracy', people just shouldn't elbow others in the back of the head when they're not looking. Seems pretty reasonable to me. It's high contact, he had no idea it was coming, and it had the potential to cause harm. The ball was also nowhere near him, so it's not even in play.

Grow up.

Get to the game and hour or two early, and hold it up near one of the gates.

If security says anything, move to Richmond station.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And we should dump a big load of chicken s**t outside their HQ doors.

Apparently a cowardly elbow to the head out of frustration, is cause for you guys to start a 'revolution' against the AFL. You all can't be serious can you? This is bordering on tragic now. There is no 'conspiracy', people just shouldn't elbow others in the back of the head when they're not looking. Seems pretty reasonable to me. It's high contact, he had no idea it was coming, and it had the potential to cause harm. The ball was also nowhere near him, so it's not even in play.

Grow up.

By the AFLs own rules...
Off the ball, high contact, low impact.

Cox gets a fine, Dusty gets 2 weeks.

But it's not just that.
The AFL changes the rules to target Richmond's gameplan.
The umps treat us massively differently.

We're not looking at one issue/decision here, it's more a straw breaking the camels back.

Grow up.

Ooops, Sterge and Michaels, looks like another for the pop up thread.

Grow up.

Almost all of us would argue that he completely deserves one week. But surely you can see that they gave him two just to get the media circus to go on a little longer. Just like Cox last week. 16 other clubs can see that the AFL are a joke and make things up as they go, and they get away with it every single time, because nobody holds them accountable.

Of course, you wouldn't get that at all, being a Geelong supporter.

Grow up.

Off the ball tactics have worked well for Selwood over the years the dirty, ducking sniper.

Almost all of us would argue that he completely deserves one week. But surely you can see that they gave him two just to get the media circus to go on a little longer. Just like Cox last week. 16 other clubs can see that the AFL are a joke and make things up as they go, and they get away with it every single time, because nobody holds them accountable.

He’s too busy coming on here and being sanctimonious. Much like that Geelong supporting chap Gerard Wankley.

Almost all of us would argue that he completely deserves one week. But surely you can see that they gave him two just to get the media circus to go on a little longer. Just like Cox last week. 16 other clubs can see that the AFL are a joke and make things up as they go, and they get away with it every single time, because there's nobody holds them accountable.

You're kidding, right? We've been the AFL's poster boy for all their 'let's make an example of someone' changes. We rarely have ever got off of the charges, when an appeal has been made. I get that side of it. I don't get all this 'revolution' nonsense, whereby all these people on this thread are acting like they should act at the cost of the club, just for some personal feeling of vindication for wrongs they believe have been committed against them. He elbowed someone in the head, from behind. If one of our players did that, I'd expect there to be outrage too. If there was a dust up and they got into a fight, then I really wouldn't care. But he didn't. He ran past, elbowed him in the head without any warning, and now it's apparently the reformation in here. It's not a good look for your club that you're turning this into such a big deal, when he is in the wrong and has no-one to blame but himself for his poor on field display.

EDIT: For the record, I actually like Dusty. One of my friends is a family friend with him, and has nothing but glowing things to say. I think he's going through a rough time, and this tagging and 'verbal jousting', exacerbated his emotions in the moment. I still, however, don't condone throwing an elbow into someone's head, no matter how good a player the guy is, or how nice a guy he is.

You're kidding, right? We've been the AFL's poster boy for all their 'let's make an example of someone' changes. We rarely have ever got off of the charges, when an appeal has been made. I get that side of it. I don't get all this 'revolution' nonsense, whereby all these people on this thread are acting like they should act at the cost of the club, just for some personal feeling of vindication for wrongs they believe have been committed against them. He elbowed someone in the head, from behind. If one of our players did that, I'd expect there to be outrage too. If there was a dust up and they got into a fight, then I really wouldn't care. But he didn't. He ran past, elbowed him in the head without any warning, and now it's apparently the reformation in here. It's not a good look for your club that you're turning this into such a big deal, when he is in the wrong and has no-one to blame but himself for his poor on field display.

If the AFL wanted to make an example of Geelong players, Stevie J, Chappy and Selwood would be the 3 most suspended players in history for all the dirty s**t they did/do.

Grow up.
* off idiot, it did no damage, it was a forearm to the shoulder that barely glanced Kennedy, if it was an elbow to the head Kennedy would've gone down quicker than Dangerflog looking for a free.

Grow up.

Oh look, what a suprise a Geelong supporter telling us what to do. Hocking, Big nose Whathisname, Coach Sourerpuss. Typical stuck up Geeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllong prat. Fast surpassing Collingwood and Carlton for my most hated group of supporters. Why don't you go working on some new rule changes to completely screw the game up..... or wait you already have. Now make yourself useful and eff off back to the shadows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back