Media The Sins of the SFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor kid won't stand a chance in the follicle department.

I don't want you to take this the wrong way but babies are pretty much born bald.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your misconceptions about me wanting the be Filths puppet and the tears that come from you because of that sustain me.
Given you were the only one to sook about it, and the fact that you're still sooking about it, kind of points towards jealousy.

Poor kid won't stand a chance in the follicle department.
If that ain't the pot and the kettle I dunno what is.

Given you were the only one to sook about it, and the fact that you're still sooking about it, kind of points towards jealousy.
That's not true we all threw a tantrum in our own way. You'll also find that it was Loonerty that brought it up.

It's good material as there is some truth too it, a fact which your scathing response has highlighted.

Sooiking about someone sooking about something, I would have thought was beneath you

it always takes me a while ;)

This is my first time on BigFooty on PC for a long time, I'd forgotten that signatures even existed!
Yeah, I always did wonder how often people are actually on a PC, and see signatures at all!

That's not true we all threw a tantrum in our own way. You'll also find that it was Loonerty that brought it up.

It's good material as there is some truth too it, a fact which your scathing response has highlighted.

Sooiking about someone sooking about something, I would have thought was beneath you
Yes, but Loons is just acting. He hasn't sooked about it privately like sookism has.

How am I sooking?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back