Discussion 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People really dunno why a bloke gets nicknamed Rocket?

Will say, I've heard worse happen but twas impressive nonetheless.

Also, racism not OK, but Goodes is also racist with his invasion inflamming considering a fair chunk were criminals not here by choice. Stupidity on both sides of the argument and all the ends up happening is peopel who should know better don't and defecation occurs based on ignorance.

And god, Lewis is like a crab.

Just quietly as well, coincidental Roos and Lyon calling a Melbourne away game 2 weeks running? No other commentators available to not have a Demon circle jerk?

What a dynasty Melbourne created

A dynasty of goalless quarters to enshrine right next to the iron tank.

Gee Melbourne are so poor. They constantly have everyone flying for marks & no crumbers. Everyone is flooding back so they have no outlet kicking out of 50. Plus the fact their skills are diabolical & their mids are all one-paced. Richmond not much better, with their game based on pressure & quick players, which ain’t gonna hold up in today’s footy IMO.

Gee Melbourne are so poor. They constantly have everyone flying for marks & no crumbers. Everyone is flooding back so they have no outlet kicking out of 50. Plus the fact their skills are diabolical & their mids are all one-paced. Richmond not much better, with their game based on pressure & quick players, which ain’t gonna hold up in today’s footy IMO.

They are reminding me of us last year. Good effort inside but poor handling and handballs mean Richmond always seem to end up with the ball at the contest. Short a yard of pace hacking it by foot.

I know the exact pain that Melbourne supporters are going through watching their team at the moment.

So Eddie was only booed after Goodes was? Eddie would've had to deal with this kind of stuff his entire life.

Maybe Eddie isn't Adam Goodes...maybe he understands the impact he can have on a childs life if he publicly shames them...he has kids of his own maybe he has always realised that calling out racism is fine but the impact it has depends on how you call it out...

Or maybe Betts doesn't have the strength to come out and make a stand and instead wears the disappointment he has. Sometimes someone makes a stand that others benefit from, I image Betts probably appreciates the stand that was made even if he doesn't make one himself.

Who else would want to watch them?

Before it was "we normally get Rooey and Dal and co most weeks", this week it's "who else would want to watch them?" next week it'll be "but they're the home team now" and the week after will be "well one of them is dating fevs sister".

Richo is a 7 employee and commentator, why is he not balancing the call?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or maybe Betts doesn't have the strength to come out and make a stand and instead wears the disappointment he has. Sometimes someone makes a stand that others benefit from, I image Betts probably appreciates the stand that was made even if he doesn't make one himself.
Maybe, I'm over the debate now anyway. People will have their views and not much will change. Am enjoying the football though. Hope the Dees win!

Before it was "we normally get Rooey and Dal and co most weeks", this week it's "who else would want to watch them?" next week it'll be "but they're the home team now" and the week after will be "well one of them is dating fevs sister".

Richo is a 7 employee and commentator, why is he not balancing the call?
Richo is on the #1 commentary team.
He will be on camera for the round’s #1 game tomorrow.

But sucks he’s not around tonight.

They are reminding me of us last year. Good effort inside but poor handling and handballs mean Richmond always seem to end up with the ball at the contest. Short a yard of pace hacking it by foot.

I know the exact pain that Melbourne supporters are going through watching their team at the moment.

And just kicking in hope into the 50 for a turnover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back