Game Day AFL Round 6 - Matchday Discussion Collingwood@Essendon(MCG– 3:20PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We have dominated them for all but the last 4 minutes of the half, they have managed to bullshit enough goals to keep within reach. Better team is in front but not far enough, lets face it DeGoo has an issue with goalkicking at present and is going to be better value in the middle.

How good has Moore been? As for Grundy -what a player. WHE looks like he played last week, still got great hands it's simply a matter of settling and stop bombing it into the forward line. If we work it in with vision and poise we have them on toast.

If we keep on playing like headless chooks like the last 5 minutes it's game on.

I'm furiously refreshing my AFL Live app for score updates on the free wifi at Narita Airport in Tokyo. First time I haven't been at Anzac Day in years!

Give it to me.

How are we looking?

Inaccurate again, ....or a lot of rushed behinds?
Dominate but wasteful. There has been some poor decision making in the forward half of the ground but overall we have them covered in general play. They have kicked two great albeit low percentage goals right at the end of the second quarter which has given them a chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon couldn’t play any worse and they are two goals down. I’d back them from here. They are a better second half team.
Seriously will you just * off?

We’ve got this
we are all over them
They arsed 3 goals
They won’t do that all game
JDG in the middle for a blast is a must when Bombers hit a purple patch
Thomas needs to run straight, not dart out then go straight
He’s been caught twice and cost us

Yep
But he’s too good a player to have loitering in the 50 doing nothing
When we struggle, get him on the ball for a burst
Hey dude, is the game over ? No its not. What do we usually do in the 3rd? JDG on ball.
So all you ‘why isn’t jordy on the ball’ crew, chill the * out.
If the final whistle blows, and JDG has zero impact forward, and has not seen the centre square... THEN you can judge bucks for not using him right.

Geez the people in this forum man

Man all the wining. We're playing well. Some freak goals on their part. We're still in box seat. We will win this in the 3rd. If it's close at 3/4 time I reckon they'll find the momentum because they can only play momentum footy but backing us in to have a 3-4 goal lead. Also a loss here means nothing in context of season. Keep calm and back our finals experience if it's a close one. Go pies!

Were our players tired already? I don't get it.

You tend to look slow and tired when you lose clearances which we did in the last 10-12mins.

They are kicking them from the boundary and outside 50. We missed a bunch of chances in the first qtr, could’ve been up by 30 but didn’t execute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back