Preview Round 7, 2019: Melbourne v Hawthorn, 4 May 2019, 1.45pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor old Jordan Lewis been copping heat for a few weeks over his lack of speed..

Well the likes of Breust, Gunston, Puopolo and Wingard are certainly gonna do their best to really probe into that weak spot.
Further compounded by the ongoing absence of Neville Jetta.

Early forecast looks like 17deg, cloudy, moderately windy around 27km/h so a bit of swirl at the MCG could curtail their aerial advantage...

What ...they couldn’t find another 3.20pm Sunday fixture to shove us in this week? Saturday afternoon footy, how quaint.

What’s this Saturday afternoon Footy you talk about? I heard something years ago and believed it was all a myth and dream and only afforded to those that you have to somehow earn the privilege in that time slot like giving the team secret injections so your players are #SoBrave, paying the players in brown Visy bags, or deliberately losing thinking your going to improve, and such things. Maybe one day we might be able to see a Friday or Saturday night game, but I’ve been told you have to be some kind of special to earn that...

Out: insipid bullshit halves like the first half yesterday.
Playing as individuals
Don’t care half arsed attitudes

In: Four Full quarter efforts.
Playing as a team and sharing the workload
Passionate, hungry, determined, help each other attitudes

Poor old Jordan Lewis been copping heat for a few weeks over his lack of speed..

Well the likes of Breust, Gunston, Puopolo and Wingard are certainly gonna do their best to really probe into that weak spot.
Further compounded by the ongoing absence of Neville Jetta.

Early forecast looks like 17deg, cloudy, moderately windy around 27km/h so a bit of swirl at the MCG could curtail their aerial advantage...

Yep no Jetta is a huge reason why the opposition small forwards are killing them. He's very underrated. Also I wonder what the chances of Viney playing after getting smacked by Stack.

Cuz has been spending a fair bit of time playing as a permanent HFF. Straight swap for Burger is pretty easy.

Assuming KB's shoulder pulls up OK, he'll keep his spot. Weideman and Smith play tall. I would not mind seeing TO plonked at Full Back and see how he goes. Got nothing to lose.

Dunno if they'll pick Nash. BHH have a bye this week and Nash has the perfect skillset for that.

Curiously asking… has this solution ever been thought of to get TO to play consistently week in week out? He'd be a Coleman medal chance surely.

View attachment 664327
"Woooow! It looks like the ball is coming right towards me! It's like it's in 3D--" *DOINK*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well fellow Hawkers.... this weekend I will be there.... at the G...on Saturday afternoon...
First game I will have seen since June 2008.
I hope that we start the game a bit better than we did yesterday :)

We've won four Premierships since your last visit ...... um .......

Only kidding :)
Welcome back!

Unlucky not to be graded as "careless" as I don't believe he intended to hit him in the head.

Essentially a week off for what was really an accident yet Hawkins intentional act only gets him a fine.

Just doesn't feel right. But whatever, was probably going to be out with that ankle anyway.

Unlucky not to be graded as "careless" as I don't believe he intended to hit him in the head.

Essentially a week off for what was really an accident yet Hawkins intentional act only gets him a fine.

Just doesn't feel right. But whatever, was probably going to be out with that ankle anyway.
I've given up on the MRP, like the umpiring it's whatever it is at the time, no point looking at any other decision ever

**** the AFL and **** Melbourne.

Smash those piss weak 'yes' voters.

0d2cf6-Don_Scott_Hawthorn_Melbourne_merger_podcast_image.jpg

That is crap re Cuz. No way that is intentional. But then again, would’ve got dropped anyway and Box Hill with the bye so no damage done.

I've given up on the MRP, like the umpiring it's whatever it is at the time, no point looking at any other decision ever

That female umpire had an absolute shocker on the weekend. It's great seeing her out there doing the job however female or not she had half a dozen incorrect rulings and that's not even getting to the Luke Bruest fiasco when he was on the angle kicking for goal. It was awesome hearing BT blow up about it because he like many wanted us to lose so bad. Did everyone else see all the halftime media build up about how Carlton has arrived and Hawthorn were dead in the water. The hate is still strong for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back