Politics & Government 2019 Election: Australia's Shame

Who are you voting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I always thought bigfooty has a very huge left presence (see poll) but didn't think it would be this big.

Why is it so? very interesting.
A lot of left politics originate from revolution against the establishment, so I think there is a natural tendency for being up for a political fight. I'm sure there are a lot of shy right folk on BF who keep schtum because they just can't be arsed arguing about it on here.

Morrison would have got a lot of the religious vote. Poor persecuted Christians.

Shortens' silence on both Palestine & Assange, combined with his complete collapse on any ICAC, has done him wonders I see.....Coward copped his right come-uppance.

Not a leaders toe-rag.

A lot of left politics originate from revolution against the establishment, so I think there is a natural tendency for being up for a political fight. I'm sure there are a lot of shy right folk on BF who keep schtum because they just can't be arsed arguing about it on here.

Right wingers love making noise.

It's the Conservatives who don't.

It's the Conservatives who win elections for the Liberals, not the vocal minority right.

People will go to where their bias leads them regardless.

Plenty of left leaning biased media out there.

Bit rich to expect the other side won't have the same deal going.

Not in the MSM there aint…..Can the nonsense.

The MSM is all privately owned & run by corporations....Except the ABC....That is, until the IPA decide to stuff it's board full of it's chosen conservative types, it's policies set by them & it's budget continuously cut, so as to disable it's ability to operate as an independent organisation against corporate corruption.

It's all about the destruction of a moral check upon our corporate leaders behaviour....See the lack of any ICAC at federal government level also....So both they & our federal government can now play it deuces wild on their corporate corruption games.

And as usual...The losers will be Democracy & the general public.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a tv quote.

ScoMo is a goose. His own electorate have a lot to answer for.
which genius on TV said four years?

How can anyone say Scomo is a better leader than Shorten?

Now we have Albanese as the Labor leader, he has the Beazley double chin.

Get around him.
Goes for the right footy team at least

Family Guy.

How are you not a liberal voter???
basically the same show, all I had to go on was the pic, i block most scripting in browser

how would not know that make me a liberal voter

What do Greens voters do with their preferences? Very rough crunching of the numbers, but it seems like they don't flow to Labor at the same rate as One Nation, UAP etc flow to Liberals.

Greens votes flow more reliably to the ALP than One Nation or UAP/PUP to do the Coalition.

Greens votes flow more reliably to the ALP than One Nation or UAP/PUP to do the Coalition.
Do they? I feel I've seen a number of comfortable Liberal seats tonight where Libs won primary, but Lab/Greens were 2nd/3rd and their combined primary vote was higher than Libs and other parties had bugger all. I'd have expected Greens preferences to push Labor over the top or at least close the gap.

Back