Brayshaw
Constable
Fyfe
Dunkley

Even the bench had
Answerth
Clark
Gibbons

Still 2153 with a 2 point win (as long as Walsh or Setterfield don't get adjusted)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1986.... Farewell top 20. Fingers crossed I can trade in Whitfield and bring in Cogs and Crouch next week to give my team a huge boost. Whit, Cogs, Crouch, Cripps v St. Kilda will be a lot more fun to watch than Cripps v De Boer, Hayes, Stack and Corbett.

Disappointing form if true from the only mod on this board.
Im purely talking about my own side here, I'll moderate the board like always and provide discussion

But seriously, there's no point from my point of view in putting in the brain work in fixing my own side which is what I've done for years, it's become a trainwreck since round 5 or so and I don't have 10 trades available to use right now to clean all the crap out

Brayshaw
Coniglio
Newnes
Westhoff
Scott
Burgess
Scrimshaw
Answerth
Parker

All stink

O'Brien, Duursma and Hore will need to be moved on at the right time so I get enough points every week on top of all them spud premos and rookies

Potentially Witherden, Smith, Dunkley + Heeney won't be good enough but I'm going to likely have to settle on them until I get my backline and midfield up together

So many picks have decided to s**t the bed, coaches pathetically changing roles ad nauseam and rubbish rookie moves when they have been available has arguably killed my side

Would be a really fun year to play AFL Fantasy though. The freedom to fix mistakes there.

Im pureky talking about my own side here, I'll moderate the board like always and provide discussion

But seriously, there's no point from my point of view in putting in the brain work in fixing my own side which is what I've done for years, it's become a trainwreck since round 5 or so and I don't have 10 trades available to use right now to clean all the crap out

Brayshaw
Coniglio
Newnes
Westhoff
Scott
Burgess
Scrimshaw
Answerth
Parker

All stink

O'Brien, Duursma and Hore will need to be moved on at the right time so I get enough points every week on top of all them spud premos and rookies

Potentially Witherden, Smith, Dunkley + Heeney won't be good enough but I'm going to likely have to settle on them until I get my backline and midfield up together

So many picks have decided to **** the bed, coaches pathetically changing roles ad nauseam and rubbish rookie moves when they have been available has arguably killed my side

Would be a really fun year to play AFL Fantasy though. The freedom to fix mistakes there.
AF not that much better trust me, not for me anyway. More freedom to make horrible trades

There's a difference between luxury moves and getting rid of problem players though
True, Brayshaw a prime example. In AF I can boot him this week. In RDT I have to wear his 70s at least until his bye, and maybe even for the rest of the season if I don't have trades. Think the latter scenario is more likely as I'll be burning 2 more trades to get Whit in now

True, Brayshaw a prime example. In AF I can boot him this week. In RDT I have to wear his 70s at least until his bye, and maybe even for the rest of the season if I don't have trades. Think the latter scenario is more likely as I'll be burning 2 more trades to get Whit in now
Yep I'm going to have to cop Brayshaw until my side is completed, same with Westhoff

Rookie upgrades and Newnes will be priority trades next few weeks

Scrimshaw to Whitfield probably has to be done this week, bloody Carlton, just let him get a 120-130 so he still plummets in price...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back