AFL Toast Rnd 13: Win against the Hawkes

Remove this Banner Ad

Pinching is as soft as it gets. Maybe second to hair pulling. Weak as piss. I don’t mind the niggle, pinching is pathetic
It's now a girls game, there was in the past a simple reply, but now you'd get sued for assault.
So pathetic that now it's going to be a major media carry on for another week

It's now a girls game, there was in the past a simple reply, but now you'd get sued for assault.
I'd rather not see someone knocked out in retaliation. The pinching s**t has no place in the modern game and if the AFL were serious he'd get a week. But he won't. Because they're not. They're campaigners.

Good, hopefully it will stamp that dumb s**t out of the game. Piss weak to do something like that when you know full well no one can react.

Good win. Should’ve won by eight goals but switched off a little and the hawks got some umpire assistance late on.

Disappointed in Stratton. He was always my favorite of their playing group. Great player and seems like a good guy. Not sure what’s going through his head ...probably not a lot.

Need to beat GWS as next week won’t go our way
He does it every week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The finish to the game made me feel a bit flat when I should be ecstatic at winning an ‘8-point game’ against such a despised opponent. Stupid umpires. They continue to either gift late goals to our opposition or overlook the obvious ones to us like Walla’s head-high contact.

The finish to the game made me feel a bit flat when I should be ecstatic at winning an ‘8-point game’ against such a despised opponent. Stupid umpires. They continue to either gift late goals to our opposition or overlook the obvious ones to us like Walla’s head-high contact.

We didn’t exactly keep the foot on the gas either...

It’s not the pinching so much, but the fact that Orazio can’t defend himself, which makes it weak. In the old days he would’ve copped a punch for that.

Sums up theirs club putting a bloke like that in as captain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back