AFL Toast RND 13: Win Against The Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

That vid is beautiful!

Shoutout to the efc fireworks people, well done haha!

And the mighty Jacana football club
😆😆😆
It's a fair rant right off the bat. McGovern - why are you celebrating 100 games when you have played 50 for Carlton in 5 years and taken 4mil off the table. Probably fair comment. Really critical of Cripps too.

And then there is the bobbleheads scandal. Well done to the Ess fans who got them and Carlton didn't seem to care. I guess this will become known as "Bobblegate".

It's a fair rant right off the bat. McGovern - why are you celebrating 100 games when you have played 50 for Carlton in 5 years and taken 4mil off the table. Probably fair comment. Really critical of Cripps too.

And then there is the bobbleheads scandal. Well done to the Ess fans who got them and Carlton didn't seem to care. I guess this will become known as "Bobblegate".
interesting to see the tide turn on cripps, so to speak. a lot of comparisons being made to other stars ala scott pendlebury, but the main differences are that pendlebury led very well, while cripps never has, i’m interested in seeing what happens to him & the club as a whole come seasons end

interesting to see the tide turn on cripps, so to speak. a lot of comparisons being made to other stars ala scott pendlebury, but the main differences are that pendlebury led very well, while cripps never has, i’m interested in seeing what happens to him & the club as a whole come seasons end
They also have 17 players out of contract. They probably need to make big changes but you can't get rid of everyone. And will have some wanting to leave. A loss to GC (who aren't too bad at all at the minute) will really ramp up the pressure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back