AFL Toast Rnd 13: Win against the Hawkes

Remove this Banner Ad

How bad is stringers injury?
I didnt see it
Was grabbing the middle of his lower leg at first, hobbled off, went into the rooms, walked back out with a bare foot (no strapping or ice walking up the race) and sat on the bench the rest of the night.

Initially they were talking about broken bones, then rolled ankles. Not sure really but he was walking unaided on that bare foot.

Fines? Surely he’ll get pinged.

Or surely he will get "pinched"...dirty little bastard....evidence was clear to see...bruising to the back of Fanny's left arm.....Admirable actions from a Club Captain indeed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cue the bango deliverance theme🎶
You know Hawks are finished as a club when they appoint a mullet wearing bogan hillbilly like Stratton as captain. He can’t string a sentence together and his idea of being of being a tough guy is to pinch a smaller guy, wow.
How far has Hawthorn fallen since Hodge left, and Clarkson’s treatment of Roughhead has been poor. I expect a lot disquiet at the club and I couldn’t be happier. I just hate that club.
Surprised of the sedated response from this board to the win but expect most are out celebrating. Only downside was the result should of been a lot bigger!
Carn the Bombers!!

Cue the bango deliverance theme🎶
You know Hawks are finished as a club when they appoint a mullet wearing bogan hillbilly like Stratton as captain. He can’t string a sentence together and his idea of being of being a tough guy is to pinch a smaller guy, wow.
How far has Hawthorn fallen since Hodge left, and Clarkson’s treatment of Roughhead has been poor. I expect a lot disquiet at the club and I couldn’t be happier. I just hate that club.
Surprised of the sedated response from this board to the win but expect most are out celebrating. Only downside was the result should of been a lot bigger!
Carn the Bombers!!
I can get around most of this.

tenor.gif

Weird game...

Intense with true wtf moments lol.

What i truly loved tonight was the teams EFFORT, although not completely dialed in, it was so good to see them not drop their heads when pathetic decisions came our way and just move on.

How's the backline players? Deadset laser beam racecars yet still muff goal line spoils.

Ohh Essendon. You so moody.

Also Redman? I can't quite put my finger on it, but he just screams something about old school Essendon player. Way too cool headed for his experience also...

Good times...

Whoosha: I honestly think this guy is torn between wanting to kick ass at EFC and or lying back on his Perth couch reading "Hot Pharmacists" and remote coaching intellectually by proxy. He seemed to be well up an about tonight on the bench tonight compared to previous weeks (didn't see last week though)

I really enjoyed tonight thanks EFC. ☺

How do we feel about Zakas move to the half back line? Thought he was OK with ball in hand but could get exposed in one on one situations.

If Ridley, Gleeson has a blinder in the VFL today, Zak’s makes way. Is a poor 1:1 defender and his leg speed is also poor.

Skills are still quite good (19 possessions at 90%) but only the 228.0 meters gained which is a worry from a guy supposedly back there for this ability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back