Analysis AFC SANFL 2019 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adelaide’s Science and Medical Services Coordinator Steve Saunders said that McHenry had "been in the wars" over the past couple of weeks after a quality preseason and good SANFL form.
“Two weeks ago, he carried a high-grade hip pointer through training and a game, only to then fall heavily from a marking contest onto his pelvis and jar his lumbar spine,” Saunders said.
“We have needed to reduce his loads markedly this week and will rest Ned from playing.
“The bye has come at a good time – rest will help everything settle and set up the remainder of the year for Ned.”
Pretty much tells you he isnt physically ready for the AFL

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d like to be watching via pass but site is playing up - grrr
If it is because your subscription is up and you need to renew it... dont renew on the device you normally watch it on.. go on the net on a different device and do it or it glitches.. i.e I watch it on my ipad but i renew on my phone..

Wow... commentors saying that centrals have given up on their season and their coach has decided to play his young players..

This could get ugly!...

3 debutants for Centrals today. 2 have been busting down the door in the Reserves and the other one is a kid, and playing quite well so far.

If it is because your subscription is up and you need to renew it... dont renew on the device you normally watch it on.. go on the net on a different device and do it or it glitches.. i.e I watch it on my ipad but i renew on my phone..
What manner of sorcery is that!

You’re spot on I’m due to renew, and I’m stranded with just the 1 device I used previously.

********ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back