Fan threatened with eviction from MCG for barracking too loud

Remove this Banner Ad

You keep on venting your pent up rage at all the "girly men" "pussies" "SJWs" and whatever other pathetic epithets you can muster. Don't worry I'm sure one day you'll find a way to release all that testosterone...
Whilst your the one with a doom metal band as your avatar. Don’t worry little man I’m sure youl get over your pent up rage at mummy and daddies divorce someday ;)

The footage just shown on On the Couch where security was about to interfere in an on-field stoush in Hobart was a bit disturbing. What sort of training do these guys have? Surely they would get told not to get involved in anything on the field?

Pay peanuts, get monkeys.

Orwellian. Civil liberties are lost one step at a time. You can either have an interventionist state or civil liberties you can’t have both. I know this was a private company but they follow the state.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
The current government has (with the support of the opposition, it should be said) introduced several tranches of draconian legislation that criminalises whistleblowing, impinges on a free media and obscures itself from scrutiny but you’re worried by a few peanuts being hassled by security? It might not be a great look, but feck me, the priorities of people in the country are arse backwards.

This is astounding. It says more about the training security personnel receive or their recruitment methods.

That's just too funny because its just so bad, and they should have some understanding of the game to better understand what might get a crowd response. I get it that for many it is just a job but the AFL and ground management doesn't have any excuses.

Can someone who remembers but the police got caught up in the Windy Hill Brawl between the Dons and the Tigers in 74?

You keep on venting your pent up rage at all the "girly men" "pussies" "SJWs" and whatever other pathetic epithets you can muster. Don't worry I'm sure one day you'll find a way to release all that testosterone...
Less than one-in-a-thousand misbehave, yet you like those odds. Less than one-tenth of a single percent, but this is material-enough to tar an entire bloc with your racist epithet?? hmmmm.why is it sooo important for you to spot racism and be number-one-camp-commander?

I put it to you: seeing racism EVERYWHERE is symbiosis(symbiotic) which lends your life such a meaning with religious fervour, a ferocity in an atheist(ic) world. You cannot adequately reconcile uncouth language when there are young ears listening.

I put it to you, this is your problem son, and we will never be adequately well-behaved to sate your desires. Step down from your sermonising brah, there is work to do, go and call out Jeff Kennett, and get him removed as Hawks President, no need to display any gratitude for leading our state when there are racists in tow. *.

#meds
*I use one person, one as an example, one to explicate a larger point, you have material to critique me as illiberal and hypocrisy/grammar. This was rhetoric and not indicative of crimes of an individual.
medusala

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that vision is deadset appalling.

Yep, anything could've happened. If either of those blokes thought it was someone from the crowd assaulting them, there could've been strife for everyone.

Reckon JK is owed an apology by every newspaper that ran with a headline containing the word "racist".

All I heard on SEN was all about this. I fear for my two boys when they grow up. We live in a world where if we have an opinion that is different to others or dont meet societies values and opinion we are hated for it. People look to be offended, I genuinely believe people go out of their ways to become offended. This country is ******. I hope none of you on here actively go out and try to get offended just for the sake of it.
THIS
+ infinite

" Family Peace - do it for your kids "

Well, his mum gave him inferior grammar instruction, we have proof for that, p'raps if they drank a shandy instead of full-strength Melbourne Bitter and Lehman's or Rosemount goon-bag and supervised the homework in grammar instruction. And his mom would get off of Tinder.

This is astounding. It says more about the training security personnel receive or their recruitment methods.

To think we put our safety in the hands people like that.

Dead set Kim Jong Un could drive past with a nuclear missile on the back of a truck with flashing lights and they still would let him past.

That's just too funny because its just so bad, and they should have some understanding of the game to better understand what might get a crowd response. I get it that for many it is just a job but the AFL and ground management doesn't have any excuses.

Can someone who remembers but the police got caught up in the Windy Hill Brawl between the Dons and the Tigers in 74?

no one needed a comfortable seat and nothing bothered anyone.
THIS.

Giving all punters allocated seating, spreads individuals around the seats, and more chances the individuals evenly allocated = more flashspot(s) potential for escalation. Ironically, greater geographic space accorded to individual seats like organic chicken farm regulations for individual chickens, gives individual punters more space to raise their voice, ratchet tensions between surrounding punters, and maintain the psychological impression they own their own space, words, and loudness of voice. We were better and safer, when we were neck to jowl, and shoulder to shoulder, in packed bleachers sans OH&S. Has anyone seen a blue at a gig, when everyone paid a decent price for a ticket to a gig which is sold out and capacity. Never seen a blue at Corner Hotel in ~100gigs when most at 800 capacity. Ok, not a crowd divided into two tribes. evo?

Last edited:
Pay peanuts, get monkeys.

Exactly.

A security officer must have watched 100 AFL games before getting the job and preferably more than a 1000 otherwise they are culturally unqualified!!!

Kennett is 100 percent correct!!!

Its a performance based industry or it should be and simply selecting cheap observers with no judgement and experience is not good enough.

Remember the role of footy is to manage the mob to assist government govern society without having to resort to a police state to impose their will against the peoples will, apart from a sporting and entertaining event. Part of the release is venting within the crowd so that it makes it easier for government to manage society otherwise why do you think governments fund sports??

As a result it is imperative the peoples will is observed in the colosseum to maintain social order.

Kennett is aware of this which is why he made the comments he did I presume and likewise Judd appealed to his electorate when supporting those opposing the 'snowflakes' on Footy Classified as well!!!

Part of the role of an umpire is to take s**t from fans in the outer even though its not defined in their job description. If not they get replaced by robots because they otherwise have no function and at minimum can be replaced by the third umpire!!

Why do you think the AFL has been backward in coming forward on striking the balance between the authorities and the crowd in terms of interactive acceptance?? They need to ensure the peoples will and stakeholders attitudes are observed otherwise the construct gets threatened if funding is pulled from the regulator construct adjudicating non-compliance of the sporting bodies not function in society!!!

The rulers want kum ba ya without the recent Hong Kong protest in terms of cramping on the freedoms humans desire!!!

The incident in Tasmania where a security officer pondered breaking up two opposing players inside the boundary line highlighted the officer was not qualified nor was the manager of such an officer to operate outside the social contract of their mandate!!

If this happened in USA some of these decision makers could face litigation along the lines of abuse and harassment along the lines of promoting slavery and repression.

People have to consider the mental state of some crowd attendees who feel depressed after interacting with a security officer where some may argue they were repressed!

Last edited:
Exactly.

A security officer must have watched 100 AFL games before getting the job and preferably more than a 1000 otherwise they are culturally unqualified!!!

Kennett is 100 percent correct!!!

Its a performance based industry or it should be and simply selecting cheap observers with no judgement and experience is not good enough.

Remember the role of footy is to manage the mob to assist government govern society without having to resort to a police state to impose their will against the peoples will, apart from a sporting and entertaining event. Part of the release is venting within the crowd so that it makes it easier for government to manage society otherwise why do you think governments fund sports??

As a result it is imperative the peoples will is observed in the colosseum to maintain social order.

Kennett is aware of this which is why he made the comments he did I presume and likewise Judd appealed to his electorate when supporting those opposing the 'snowflakes' on Footy Classified as well!!!

Part of the role of an umpire is to take **** from fans in the outer even though its not defined in their job description. If not they get replaced by robots because they otherwise have no function and at minimum can be replaced by the third umpire!!

Why do you think the AFL has been backward in coming forward on striking the balance between the authorities and the crowd in terms of interactive acceptance?? They need to ensure the peoples will and stakeholders attitudes are observed otherwise the construct gets threatened if funding is pulled from they managers not performing their function in society!!!

The rulers want kum ba ya without the recent Hong Kong protest in terms of cramping on the freedoms humans desire!!!

The incident in Tasmania where a security officer pondered breaking up two opposing players inside the boundary line highlighted the officer was not qualified nor was the manager of such an officer to operate outside the social contract of their mandate!!

If this happened in USA some of these decision makers could face litigation along the lines of abuse and harassment along the lines of promoting slavery and repression.

People have to consider the mental state of some crowd attendees who feel depressed after interacting with a security officer where some may argue they were repressed!
Agree. Kennett is 100 pc right.
Outside of supporting hawthorn he is right on most things.

Uhh yes. Go sit in the no alcohol seats.

We all know thats where the problem lies. Dont invite yourself into the location of the problem and bitch and moan. You have a second option. Take it

Being drunk in public is illegal. Having a drink in a licensed area like the football is not. Being in a licensed area does not give people the right to be ass holes. Why should all the people who like to have a beer suffer because some people can't control them selves and step over the line as to what is considered decent public behavior.

To add, I disagree with some bloke in a high vis vest being the social decison makers. I agree with Kennett, the people will judge what is and isn't accepted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back