Fan threatened with eviction from MCG for barracking too loud

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets hope a few old headbangers can turn the clock back in October on Marvel Security.

Slip Knot and Metallica, piss them off, and see how security goes.

All he's doing is pointing out that a footy culture exists and that these people might not be cognisant of it when exercising their duties (e.g. the "chewy on ya boot" report). Look past the headline.

It's mixed up with the gender benders and man-haters. They're an unholy influence.
Nobody:
Ron The Bear: 'I hate trans people and feminists'

Imagine being this angry about stuff that has nothing to do with you at all. Can't be good for the soul.

How did it all work out for Bon in the end?

Given he died curled up around a gearstick with vomit causing his false teeth to fall out... he was slightly better off than footy fans.
Nobody:
Ron The Bear: 'I hate trans people and feminists'

Imagine being this angry about stuff that has nothing to do with you at all. Can't be good for the soul.

I'm fine. Just resent people who interfere.

There was no problem to be solved here. I've made my peace with the game - if after 43 years the AFL wants to dictate how I barrack, and more, they can go without my patronage and considerable football expenditure.

Last edited:
Sure it has nothing to do with your team being gobshite for the best part of two decades? :drunk:

No absolutely nothing to do with it, have been to probably a dozen games over the past 5 years and each time vow I wont get sucked into going again.. Yet most Saturday afternoons i end up at a local Ammos, SFNL or even VFL game depending on which one takes my fancy and is close to home.

O

Man you would not have enjoyed Victoria Park in the 70s or 80s (or most other grounds for that matter)...
Man, those were the days. I miss them dearly. And the umps reckon the abuse to them nowadays is hurtful lol!
Try being an actual “supporter” of the opposition side at Victoria Park in the early 70’s. The abuse we all got from those Pies supporters was horrendous!😁 ☺️
But we all took it on the chin. And boy did the umpires cop it back then from us all. That was footy. Aussie Rules like no other game in the world. Bring those days back. Oh how I miss ‘em.
There’s far too many precious flowers nowadays. The powers that be will absolutely ruin this game of ours.
How ridiculous...... He was upset because the so called abuse reminded of his baldness, coming from a bald man??? Or upset because he was called a flog??? Whatever the hell that is.
What a fn baby. If ya can’t stand the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen as that old saying goes 🙄

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a pathetically stupid thing to say.
lol! In the olden days my nan used to take her umbrella to the footy every week. Even if there was no chance of rain. She used it as a weapon for beating any poor bloke that said a bad word about her fav blues boy John Nicholls. Many a poor bloke went home with a bruised rotator cuff from the wacks she would give lol! And she was a woman. A tiny petite little thing. Butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth, until ya got her to the footy. When that first quarter siren blew, she turned into the devil 😁

lol! In the olden days my nan used to take her umbrella to the footy every week. Even if there was no chance of rain. She used it as a weapon for beating any poor bloke that said a bad word about her fav blues boy John Nicholls. Many a poor bloke went home with a bruised rotator cuff from the wacks she would give lol! And she was a woman. A tiny petite little thing. Butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth, until ya got her to the footy. When that first quarter siren blew, she turned into the devil 😁

That is so funny.

Man, those were the days. I miss them dearly. And the umps reckon the abuse to them nowadays is hurtful lol!
Try being an actual “supporter” of the opposition side at Victoria Park in the early 70’s. The abuse we all got from those Pies supporters was horrendous!😁 ☺️
But we all took it on the chin. And boy did the umpires cop it back then from us all. That was footy. Aussie Rules like no other game in the world. Bring those days back. Oh how I miss ‘em.
There’s far too many precious flowers nowadays. The powers that be will absolutely ruin this game of ours.
How ridiculous...... He was upset because the so called abuse reminded of his baldness, coming from a bald man??? Or upset because he was called a flog??? Whatever the hell that is.
What a fn baby. If ya can’t stand the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen as that old saying goes 🙄

Cannot remember who the umpire was but there was a story that in the 1970s or 80s there was an ump that would tell an abusive player that if he repeated his comment then he wasn't getting a free kick all day.

The security companies are rorting the visa systems and bringing in Indians en masse as cheap labour (and probably taking parts of their pay off them too like 7-11) much like the trucking industry.

Dirty stuff.

Quoting myself because Jeff appears to have mentioned it today.

Though I can’t read the article so I’m not sure how he went about it. Know him it was with a sharp sledgehammer.

Those were the days!

Those were the days!

That Video just shows how precious we all have become, drinking full strength, smoking, standing up. No one needed a comfortable seat and nothing bothered anyone.
I wonder how many of these genuine footy supporters still go to games?

All he's doing is pointing out that a footy culture exists and that these people might not be cognisant of it when exercising their duties (e.g. the "chewy on ya boot" report). Look past the headline.

It's mixed up with the gender benders and man-haters. They're an unholy influence.
Kennett’s comments were uninformed and ignorant.
Just adding to the unwarranted hysteria surrounding this whole saga.

Kennett’s comments were uninformed and ignorant.

It wasn't an unfair point to raise, especially if this is true:
The security companies are rorting the visa systems and bringing in Indians en masse as cheap labour (and probably taking parts of their pay off them too like 7-11) much like the trucking industry.

Some people are too busy trying to make demons of essentially decent men.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back