Coach Fremantle: where to now after Lyon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Melb MCG W
Carlton Burswood W
WC Burswood 50/50
Haw Tas L
Syd Burswood W
Footscray Docklands W
Geelong Burswood L
St Kilda Docklands W
Essendon Burswood W
Port Adelaide L

I'm not using pencil mate. That draw and your form deserves a sharpie on an expensive table cloth. Monties. Well done. Hopefully the run ends early september!
Plausible but still very much pencil for me.

We've only been convince twice on the road (GWS and Pies) and competitive but not particularly threatening otherwise. Long way from penciling us in especially when you blokes and Geelong are two of our home games remaining.

Yeah I have a feeling we'll drop this weekends game against Melbourne. Nothing other than a gut feel that this is the type of game against a beatable opposition that we lose (Gold Coast, Essendon already this year)

Yeah I have a feeling we'll drop this weekends game against Melbourne. Nothing other than a gut feel that this is the type of game against a beatable opposition that we lose (Gold Coast, Essendon already this year)
Can’t see us losing to Melbourne, they’re a soft brittle side, no way can they go four quarters with us.
Not arrogance, just a realistic appraisal of both sides at the moment..

Can’t see us losing to Melbourne, they’re a soft brittle side, no way can they go four quarters with us.
Not arrogance, just a realistic appraisal of both sides at the moment..
Melbourne a warm favourites which surprised me. Though the betting would be pretty even.

Depressing stuff isn't it? Maybe the thread is best left to the non-Freo supporters.

Whats depressing is being told ur a opposition fan simply bcos u say u dont like Rtb. Ive only ever slagged ross. Never the club or players. Nvm change of topic. Remember this game? I may have chucked a tinnie on the floor when troy cook turned it over. Lol then lost it at the goal. What a night.

Melb MCG W
Carlton Burswood W
WC Burswood 50/50
Haw Tas L
Syd Burswood W
Footscray Docklands W
Geelong Burswood L
St Kilda Docklands W
Essendon Burswood W
Port Adelaide L
Looks pretty good. But competition still is pretty even. I'd only predict losing to Geelong and beating Carlton with confidence. But obviously we play the higher positioned teams at home which likely will help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melb MCG W
Carlton Burswood W
WC Burswood 50/50
Haw Tas L
Syd Burswood W
Footscray Docklands W
Geelong Burswood L
St Kilda Docklands W
Essendon Burswood W
Port Adelaide L

I'm not using pencil mate. That draw and your form deserves a sharpie on an expensive table cloth. Monties. Well done. Hopefully the run ends early september!

Well that prediction list is off to a good start.

we will finish below carlton
Nah, you will make the finals and are every chance to pull a Bulldogs once you get there. Today only adds drama and extra hunger from disappointment to the story. Primed.

Tbh Melbourne were the danger game and you nearly won it, on the road, with a couple down. Stay steady.

I was right, the injuries certainly didn't help but it didn't seem that we were really on all game. Shame to lose Hogan and Hill but it's a learning experience for our young side, can't just turn up to the big games. We have to be prepared even against the minnows.

Far out who ever said our premiership window was open?

You're like one of those daft campaigners that ****s up in traffic and still somehow gets angry at the other person.
It seems that quite a few West Coast fans are more concerned and passionate about us losing and failing than they are about their own club winning. But of course "Those purples are all obsessed with us" right? Despite it seeming that 95% of their non-wc discussion board is about Fremantle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back