Play Nice Indigenous AFL players call out Adam Goodes's treatment ahead of The Final Quarter documentary release

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read every word. How can you quote what was said on the forum? Find the post and quote it. More to the point find multiple posts that suggest that all booing is/was racist and quote away.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

There you go there's three posts.

thats is complete bulls**t. im sick of you campaigners using this crap to justify your nauseating racism.
I applaud the stance taken by the indigenous players. Adam Goodes was a champion AFL player. Not many have been better than he was.

He and his wife, Natalie, are also champion people because they have adopted a senior dog (Chance a staffy cross and a beautiful girl) and are spokespeople for the Sydney Dogs and Cats Home.

He is also a former AOTY. A great honour and if he used that position to speak out about issues affecting Indigenous people then good on him. Someone has to be a voice for the voiceless.

Adam is a great Australian. The booing was racist and was a shameful period in our history. I also note that the AFL CEO has apologized which I am pleased about even if it was late.

You don't want to answer the question, why's that?
I think it is because your simplistic bs is just that, simplistic bs.

There is no way of knowing what is a racist boo and what isn't a racist boo.
A racist boo is indistinguishable from a non-racist boo.

So we have to have some other means of distinguishing racist v non-racist booing.

One possible means would be looking at the motivation behind the booing.

On that score I have never had any doubt that the booing of Adam Goodes was racially motivated.

Bolt has never been conivcted or racism. This is more factual than the claim everyone booing Goodes did so for racist reasons.

Fantastic just attack the user when you are shown as wrong

I havnt been shown as wrong youve just been shown up as being a lackwit.

Heres a picture for you :

9709A979-94C3-45B3-849F-E2ECC8DFA7AD.jpeg

It actually shows one from yourself. If you want to compare what Europeans were doing 200 years ago, I am happy to tell you what every other group of people were doing at the same time.

Go for it, tell me how "white people" were setting up robust democracies and ending injustices, not removing governments at the barrel of a gun. I'm sure there would be multiple groups in Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America who'd dispute that, but I'm keen to here the point of view of someone who thinks "white people" are responsible for everything good on the world.

Go for it, tell me how "white people" were setting up robust democracies and ending injustices, not removing governments at the barrel of a gun. I'm sure there would be multiple groups in Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America who'd dispute that, but I'm keen to here the point of view of someone who thinks "white people" are responsible for everything good on the world.

Listen to this ******* guy.

The quintessential hard left social justice warrior.

so if the definition you refer to in fact does apply here then where is evidence bolt has been convicted of racism surely it cant be that hard.

You do realise that if there was a criminal sanction for being stupid the crime they would charge you with isnt “being stupid” - the charge would be “breaching section xx of the lacking intelligence act”

If you are found guilty - it still means you have been convicted of stupidity.

Just like bolt has been convicted of racism as a result of breaching the racial discrimination act.

Luckily for you it racism that has a statute and not feckless idiocy.

It actually shows one from yourself. If you want to compare what Europeans were doing 200 years ago, I am happy to tell you what every other group of people were doing at the same time.

Let’s talk about what the Europeans were doing from 1900-1945, two world wars ~100m dead about 3% of the planet’s population in WW2 alone, countless examples of war crimes. A couple of dudes called Hitler and Stalin running around.

Go on compare, tell me what “every group of people were doing at the same time”.

People are people, they all do crap things and they are all capable of amazing things regardless of race.

Let’s talk about what the Europeans were doing from 1900-1945, two world wars ~100m dead about 3% of the planet’s population in WW2 alone, countless examples of war crimes. A couple of dudes called Hitler and Stalin running around.

Go on compare, tell me what “every group of people were doing at the same time”.

People are people, they all do crap things and they are all capable of amazing things regardless of race.

I don't want to get into a white v black argument, but you may want to go look up the history of wars.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do realise that if there was a criminal sanction for being stupid the crime they would charge you with isnt “being stupid” - the charge would be “breaching section xx of the lacking intelligence act”

Just like bolt has been convicted of racism as a result of breaching the racial discrimination act.

No it doesn't actually. You can be found guilty with no conviction, happens all the time.

Being found guilty and being convicted are 2 separate things, so before you accuse people of being stupid, you may want to consider that.

This is nothing to do with what you are arguing, i know, but i just find it hilarious how you like flinging mud when there is a fan close by

so someone should be able to provide evidence to show bolt was convicted of racism. however you cannot. dont call someone stupud when you cannot prove your claim

Last edited:
Being found guilty and being convicted are 2 separate things, so before you accuse people of being stupid, you may want to consider that.

This is nothing to do with what you are arguing, i know, but i just find it hilarious how you like flinging mud when there is a fan close by
1E084D61-F3B5-4587-BCA5-9D0F36F0B150.jpeg

The oxford, cambridge and merriam webster dictionaries disagree with you: 60441811-0F33-451C-8D71-1F3FD2530AB3.jpeg 13EA41F2-EEFB-43CE-8418-8F0C90EF608D.jpeg 1EDACC67-A21F-4D51-8E47-3EC1D41687A8.jpeg

so someone should be able to provide evidence to show bolt was convicted of racism. however you cannot. dont call someone stupud when you cannot prove your claim

Stupud?

Ive just provided ample evidence of his conviction for breaching the racial discrimination act. He wrote a blatantly racist article - was taken to court for writing a racist article and was convicted under the racial discrimination act for writing a racist article.

What do you think hes been convicted of?

Jaywalking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back