Votes: 4 8.9%
  • OUT: Stengle

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • IN: Ootiib C

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We should make changes, but that run and gun against some spuds will seduce selectors.

Stengle has to stay in

Seedsman? 23 touches at 96% DE with 8 score involvements and only 1 turnover.

Knight had 25 touches at 76% DE with a higher 11 score involvements but 5 turnovers.

Thought Seed was more influential than Knight. Neither amazing but I'd keep Seed in ahead of Knight. Mackay obviously sucks
How many turnovers after his head knock? He was much more important than Seed IMO. Wins more contested ball and more metres gained.

Would love to see Fogarty come in, saw bits and pieces of the SANFL today and he looked great. Would bring a new dimension to our forward line with his aggression at the ball and the opposition. Not sure who comes out, Mackay seems the obvious one as he was pretty quiet. Would just need to reshuffle a bit to suit.

I don't see where there's any pressure on Murphy to hold his spot, I thought tonight was his most complete game, did a whole bunch of working up the ground to get involved in play both offensively and defensively....358m gained for a small forward is quite impressive numbers
You know full well that no player can take anything from tonight. If it’s only tonight that Murphy has had his most complete game then it’s an indictment on him.

There’s a number of players who played 2’s today who would have given their left one, just to get the chance to play v a rubbish team and show what they can do, rather then slog it out with a better team in the SANFL.

Murphy has been poor recently, like a number of others. Let’s see if he brings it next week against an AFL team.

You know full well that no player can take anything from tonight. If it’s only tonight that Murphy has had his most complete game then it’s an indictment on him.

There’s a number of players who played 2’s today who would have given their left one, just to get the chance to play v a rubbish team and show what they can do, rather then slog it out with a better team in the SANFL.

Murphy has been poor recently, like a number of others. Let’s see if he brings it next week against an AFL team.
Exactly right.

Though I wonder if having the 3 of them down there makes it easier for all of them to get into dangerous spots.

The only other thing I took out of the game from the little bits and pieces I saw was the number of players we ran through the middle.

Long may that continue

Looks like we will have a few players out;-

Ambrose, Heppell, Hurley & Bellchambers will likely all miss, and Hooker and Fantasia both looked pretty banged up at the end of the game against North and could miss as well
So you're saying we have a chance ??

Your legspeed will kill us.

Who would we bring in if Lynch had to return? That’s who should get dropped for Fogarty this week. For me it’s Riley Knight, despite the fact he played a good match v GC.

That leaves Mackay. Depends how we want to cover him? Rotate Smith/Milera off half back or simply replace him. If the latter we could shuffle Seed back at times. Replacement from Hamill, Davis, Gallucci. I’d go Davis who should’ve been in last night anyway.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

So you're saying we have a chance ??

Your legspeed will kill us.

Haha - hope so..!! You will start heavy favorites at home and rightly so - only way I see us winning is if young Dylan Clarke can do a tag job on Matt Crouch somehow...apparently Heppell is some chance to play also and it will certainly help if our captain gets up for this one...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha - hope so..!! You will start heavy favorites at home and rightly so - only way I see us winning is if young Dylan Clarke can do a tag job on Matt Crouch somehow...apparently Heppell is some chance to play also and it will certainly help if our captain gets up for this one...
Wouldn't go to Matt if I were you, more Milera or Sloane.

I've really liked Clarke's few games.

Knight was atrocious tonight?

No bloody way, the opposition might not have been great but Knight was quite good and a long, long way from the worst.
He got the ball a bit but his disposal was sanfl grade and he missed several easy tackles he should have stuck. Was alao handball happy when he had opportunities to kick and even have shots.

Isn't that the great thing about opinions, they're like....you know the rest

Fogarty looked good in the SANFL today, but I don't know if it was good enough to displace a like-for-like.
Mackay was poor against terrible opposition. Will be retained :drunk: .
Fog's best game of the year? I'd love to see him play, but surely there is someone else who has put together several good games who is ahead in the queue

I don't see where there's any pressure on Murphy to hold his spot, I thought tonight was his most complete game, did a whole bunch of working up the ground to get involved in play both offensively and defensively....358m gained for a small forward is quite impressive numbers
Some always want him dropped, most likely because he's not a high draft pick. The guy busts his ass, hits the scoreboard most matches and provides a manic pressure that no one else except Sloane provides but not all of it translates to stat sheet or points values so needs to be dropped lol.

Back