Review GBU vs Wobbles - Rd 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Last year's review really worked well didn't it Chapman?

I hope they get that moron on the radio during the week. Sick of him hiding behind others. Absolute weasel.

Good:
Any hope of the club making finals is out of our hands
Fogarty - Plays with aggression and phsicality, very un Adelaide like

Ugly:
Pick three is far more fitting of how the club has played since the bye. More than likely finish 2W 7 L.

This Adelaide Crows team has lucked out of not finishing bottom 4, through an easy draw and an ability to win against similarly insipid teams.

Wins against:
Sydney
Gold Coast
St Kilda
Fremantle
Melbourne (barely)
Gold Coast x2
St Kilda x2

Can't beat any team of repute including inconsistent sides in Essendon and Collingwood.

Only wins that carry any sort of pride are the Showdown, GWS and undermanned Richmond at home.

If this offseason doesn't bring with it a total clean-out, we're in for more years of pain.
We are a bottom 4 club. Our draw has covered up that fact. Gold coast are the only team i would feel confident playing.

Ugly: Adelaides inept forward line coached by Collingwoods sacked assistant Ben Hart, being fed by Camporeale's midfield genius set ups.

Today we had old deadwood Campo as senior assistant, Collingwoods sacked Ben Hart, rookies in Godden and Mattner with Brett Burton heading up our footy department vs Robert Harvey, Brenton Sanderson, Justin Longmuir and Garry Hocking with Geoff Walsh as head of footy.

What was old mate Fagans promise regarding putting the right people in the right seats and providing the best football department/program in Australia?

I dont care about baseball teams, esports or even a city base at the Aquatic Centre. Get the best coach and assistants from other successful clubs and for Gods sakes hire a gun, qualified head of football.

Last edited:
Sacking Burton is now a non negotiable ..... the Jungle Drums will beat too loud

Something obviously stinks in the footy admin area ..... no Crows team ever has waved the white flag so often and so early i games

Well the club administrators have set the tone for this. When you make the football department appointments we have made you have raised the white flag.. the club has raised the white flag. Worst appointments we have made but Fagan will tell you that isnt the case, hell even good ol Chappy thinks they're great appointments.

Delusional club run by serial delusionalists (if that is even a word)

Last edited:
We are going to get pounded this week in the media, good

In relation to local media, I think both Rowe and Bickley will be firing on all cylinders for change, and (for once) I hope Kane does his usual schtick. Who knows what Roo will dish up with Dittmar on MMM, probably nothing.

Unfortunately the Demons' comparable crapness will probably take centre stage on all the Melbourne shows this week and relegate us to a quick 10 second mention

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well the club administrators have set the tone for this. When you make the football department appointments we have made you have raised the white flag.. the club has raised the white flag. Worst appointments we have made but Fagan will tell you that isnt the case, hell even good ol Chappy thinks they great appointments.

Delusional club run by serial delusionalists (if that is even a word)
The current situation is hurting Fagans Resume as a Sports Administrator ..... surely he sharpens the knife

It's been staring me in the face for weeks now, maybe months, but I didn't really see it until this arvo.
Blind, me, blinded by hope and support.
The Crows are ball-chasers. They don't man up, or anticipate and pick up loose men who then take off, spread and run all over, through and around us. I saw 2 and sometimes 3 Crows players repeatedly take on a single bloke near or with the ball, with loose Pies all over the place. They do not anticipate; they overcrowd each other, kick wildly, and handball consistently to static players or blokes in worse trouble than them.
Absolute s**t football.

Last year, Burton/Hass, Collective Mindlessness and others put them in the oven.
Now, they're cooked.
It's stamped with Campo tactics. Just throw numbers at the ball and hope the weight of numbers turns the tide. Once it pops out though you're absolutely f'd

You simply can’t keep Pyke or Burton now .... this is a worse scenario than Craig, where supporter pressure had him sacked

I hated Jacobs smiling as he was carried off the ground ..... why TF was he being chaired off after that performance

I said 4 years ago NEVER play Mackay in DEF ..... FFS 😡

I'm pretty sure that I can quote numerous posts where you supported Mackay's selection over the last 4 years. Do you want an opportunity to review that post?

In relation to local media, I think both Rowe and Bickley will be firing on all cylinders for change, and (for once) I hope Kane does his usual schtick. Who knows what Roo will dish up with Dittmar on MMM, probably nothing.

Unfortunately the Demons' comparable crapness will probably take centre stage on all the Melbourne shows this week and relegate us to a quick 10 second mention
Both clubs will be front and centre. Guarantee it.

I'm pretty sure that I can quote numerous posts where you supported Mackay's selection over the last 4 years. Do you want an opportunity to review that post?
Why TF would i .... stand by my comments on Mackay the last 7 Years !!!

Does that mean, i can’t have a different opinion at retirement age & the need for the club to inject youth

Just a stupid post

No apologies but the Crouch boys need to go. They do nothing other than rack up useless possessions and burn the ball.

I really doubt that they are the problem. We highly value the contributions of beyond guys like Sauce, Dougie, Mackay. Our issues don't start or finish at the Crouch boys, it starts and finished at selection culture. But you know that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back