No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unless we win 2 very difficult games without 4 of our absolute top liners we finish 5th.

Reckon we’ll get done tomorrow
Won’t matter for us once West Coast beat us tomorrow.
My opinion only

We’ve gotten too cute, dropping Stack for a bad game when other crabs have played bad games on end throughout the season without being dropped and now we’ve lost him for the season bc he was playing where he shouldn’t have been.
We’ve thrown away percentage in about 8-9 of our wins 2-3 goals a game adds up and it’s likely to now bite us in the arse.

Just like that momentum and good spirit has taken a bit of a hit - there is no doubt the club internally will be feeling the news of stacky and now watching the pies put percentage between us. fu** this!
I don’t see us winning tomorrow.
Outside of recent finals we have a pretty good habit of falling flat on our faces in this big home and away games.
inb4 its dry in the first half and the margin is too big for the rain to save us
Looks like we will play dogs or hawks round one of finals

and which of you lot have called brando a squib???

named and shamed for ZERO TICKER

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Learning from us? I agree. :D

Wish coaches could develop their own game plans though. :D
It’s always happened, everyone follows the winning trends but the thing about our style is it’s bloody hard to play for 120 mins but that’s what we do better than everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back