No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What he say?
I assume it is this

AFL boss Gillon McLachlan says heā€™s ā€œbemused and disappointedā€ details of a ā€œprivateā€ conversation with Melbourne officials have since become public.

Itā€™s reported by Mick Warner the briefing was called at a time the Demons board was considering standing Goodwin down ahead of the 2021 season, as it investigated claims of serious behavioural issues and bullying at the club.

Of course.......
I tell you what Trent Dumont (subbed off last night) better not play next week either, Ports doctors have already been called out in the media this season for cheating the sub-rule too.

Shocked GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Itā€™s only cos if they gave it to any other teams they would get less than 10,000

Didn;t i say we were handed a dud of a fixture? AFL was hellbent on teaching us a lesson and kicking us down a peg.

They are quickly realizing though, they actually might need us a lot more than we ultimately need them. I'm sure these Thursday night winter games had them all smirking and high fiving each other at the time, but gee whiz would they be regretting it now.

I reckon our luck is about to turn dramatically. The AFL will be "breaking the glass" with the tiger army behind it soon, mark it down.

Unfortunately at the moment, they need us more than they hate us.

Of course.......
I tell you what Trent Dumont (subbed off last night) better not play next week either, Ports doctors have already been called out in the media this season for cheating the sub-rule too.

Man, the AFL is a joke.

If those 2 players were playing for different teams.... one of them would have been rubbed out for reckless high contact. I can;t believe they dont think that head to head contact deserved a concussion test. Unbelievable

I assume it is this

AFL boss Gillon McLachlan says heā€™s ā€œbemused and disappointedā€ details of a ā€œprivateā€ conversation with Melbourne officials have since become public.

Itā€™s reported by Mick Warner the briefing was called at a time the Demons board was considering standing Goodwin down ahead of the 2021 season, as it investigated claims of serious behavioural issues and bullying at the club.

I read this and think... "melbourne's bubble is about to burst"

You don't * with the AFL, they about to learn that lesson

Tide is turning back to ol faithful Richmond

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course.......

I keep thinking that I've seen it all with the AFL and that they can't get anymore corrupt/incompetent. But here I am once again shaking my head at this amatuer organisation, seems to be a weekly occurance.

This is a challenging match, as, I dont know who to hate:'(:'(:'(:'(
I hope for maximum fall out and emotional damage. The most realistic chance of that tonight is an Essendon loss by 10+ goals. Essendon will then (even moreso) eat their own.

Plenty of time left in the season for Carlton miss the 8. Starting with a loss to us next week, then Freo, Saints. 3 x 8 pt games.

Last edited:
Well the drugs are celebrating their 150 years and 20 premierships according to fox
most of their 16 flags are from a hundred years ago when there wasnt even a granny played

Essendon players got a letter from former past greats who previously wore their number.

Jake stringer got a letter addressed to himselfā€¦ā€¦..

From himself,
Here is that letter

3852450C-2EC9-4250-8C61-AE223F030B45.jpeg
Gwoh Es3mdam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back