No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Brad Scott obviously training his players to be dirty like he was in his playing days
Sniping blokes like they are isn’t “playing on the edge”. It’s just weak as piss.

Currently watching Sydney v Essendon and someone keeps calling “Martin” but, of course, it’s not the real Martin so I kind of think that it should like racehorses where if a champion comes along its name can’t be reused - sometimes forever, sometimes for 99 years
your avatar is severely disturbing

Geez, the Sydney crowd is very racist now. Remember when the AFL and Sydney wanted the boo banned as it was racist?
stringer should fake throw a spear at the swans crowd

your avatar is severely disturbing
Disturbing Kyle Maclachlan GIF by IFC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez, the Sydney crowd is very racist now. Remember when the AFL and Sydney wanted the boo banned as it was racist?
I once liked and respected Goodes but after he made the boooing into a political/racial issue he lost me for good.

He was booed because he staged for free kicks.... He couldn't take it so he played the card.

Once he did that he was boooed even more. The crowd are like... Don't tell us who to booo ass clown.

The 15 year old Collingwood supporter that called him a monkey. She didn't know what that meant to him. He still threw her under the bus for political gain. What an absolute arsehole.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back