No Oppo Supporters 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had dinner with a mate in Freo last week who's son in law played at the dockers, now GWS. Lyon latches onto the top 5 or 6 players, ie Fyfe, Mundy, Pav who love him. The rest of the team are managed or coached by the assistants, Lyon barely speaks to them except on game day. Even went as far to say he wouldn't have spoken to some players not in the best 22 virtually at all. Was the same at St Kilda. Terrible man manager and is disliked by a great majority of his players, hence why it's impossible for him to rebuild a team, stepped into the saints when the hard work was already done, same at Freo.
Thought you’d have been at Airlie Beach!

Work commitments unfortunately Bruce. Very light breeze regatta, same with Hamo atm. Went for a sail out of rpyc Wednesday fun/rum race.
It’s awesome when our posters keep hitting the ‘swans fan cliche’ enthusiastically. Sets standards for the rest us:D:sailboat:
Keep up the good work!

It’s awesome when our posters keep hitting the ‘swans fan cliche’ enthusiastically. Sets standards for the rest us:D:sailboat:
Keep up the good work!
Yep, sipping chardonay on the harbour wearing my designer crew gear trying not to get wet so my makeup doesnt run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that a record number of coaches gone if two SA coaches get the arse

Lyon Roos and Longmire always seemed a bit the same to me
The record is six in one season but don't know what year that was. I think we're at four coaches this year aren't we?

The record is six in one season but don't know what year that was. I think we're at four coaches this year aren't we?
Swamp posted

Some advice please, is it possible to hire a locker at the SCG. Am flying in, then direct to the ground Saturday with a small carry on bag for the Mrs. Alternative would be a locker at Central Station. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back