List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

See we are linked with Jake Kelly again. Not sure we really need, particularly with Langdon back next year, and Scharenberg playing well in his role as a mid size defender.

Jake Kelly

“He hasn’t been spoken about all too much, but has had a contract on the table for a long time from the Crows and is yet to sign that. There’s a bit of talk last year around Collingwood and the need for another mid-size defender. I’m not ruling out the Pies in that one.”

Brandon Ellis and Tom Cutler would be more than welcome for me, they easily replace the likes of Broomhead, Daicos and Crocker

A lot of KPPs out of contract.

Young Kelly and Keane will develop in time but it would be responsible and pertinent to take on another 2 cheap KPPs considering Dunn's and Reid's futures, Moore's body, Cox's form woes, Magdens limitations, etc

Can't rely on Kelly, Keane, Wilson or Tohill to hold down key positions in 2020

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See we are linked with Jake Kelly again. Not sure we really need, particularly with Langdon back next year, and Scharenberg playing well in his role as a mid size defender.

Jake Kelly

“He hasn’t been spoken about all too much, but has had a contract on the table for a long time from the Crows and is yet to sign that. There’s a bit of talk last year around Collingwood and the need for another mid-size defender. I’m not ruling out the Pies in that one.”

Don't really need him

Think we should have a dabble at Isaac Smith, Josh Bruce and even J.Cameron.

I wouldn’t think Smith would cost too much trade wise if $ wise and would be a good addition to the outside.

Bruce can swing forward and back and again might be able to be had cheaply.

J.Cameron will cost a lot trade wise and also $ wise. Not sure if GWS would be interested in trading him for some sort of package that contains Moore and Cox- they gain a ruckman and a swingman and save $.

KPP
Roughhead
Mihocek
Bruce
Cameron

Outside runner in Smith.

Worry is who do we use to give Grundy a chop out and how does it balance our team?

We have a few players coming out of contract at the end of 2020/2021 which might help balance our cap.

Kpp as a priority: Tomlinson, Francis, Buntine, Stein, Cutler, Keath, Buzza. (in order of preference)

Midfielders we could be in the market for: Langdon, Kelly.

Would use Moore as currency, too injury prone

We don’t need to be bringing in unnecessary players ...cap space will be important this off season.

I’d rather move players on, replace them with the draft (minimum wage kids) and then lock in our 3 guns longer term.

We don’t need to be bringing in unnecessary players ...cap space will be important this off season.

I’d rather move players on, replace them with the draft (minimum wage kids) and then lock in our 3 guns longer term.

Why draft now, we are in the premiership window now, played like pendles, beams, sidebottom, Howe ect will be retiring when those draftees mature

We need to top up with Kpp role players and bring home a premiership if our list stays on the park

Jake Kelly

Would it be a straight swap for Schaz? Crows have always had an interest. Both boys go home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back